Russell Crowe: I'm Your Mommy, Bitch!

2/22/2008 3:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the days when Russell Crowe had sex appeal? Now he's got more of a low-key "Sesame Street" appeal.

The former bad boy was out with his wife and two sons, and it looked like Russell was the one who gained all the baby weight, not his wife!

crimson pixie

The snarky comments about his weight are lame.
How very refreshing it is to see a man in teh biz he's in being nurturing and attentive with his kid -- and not look like he was feeling awkward and waiting for his wife to take over. What a nurturing dad he is -- and that's HOT!!

Michelle

I've never thought this man had sex appeal. But, whatever floats your boat, I guess. =D

wwp

Good try at the snark, TMZ -- but you're complete out of touch here. If you saw either 3:10 to Yuma or American Gangster in the last year, then you'd know that Russell Crowe most definitely is sexy as ever. There are few more talented actors. And frankly, the fact that he's actually spending time with, enjoying, and parenting his own kids – as opposed, say, preening endlessly in front of a mirror so the paparazzi won’t catch him in off light -- just makes him all the more hot.

who dat

He is working on getting larger then marlon brando.

madcarlotta

A man out and about taking care of his kids like he should - I think that's hot as hell. But then again, I think it's sexy when men vacuum and take out the trash. Yeah baby!

sammy

OUCH!! THAT one had to have hurt!!!!

Caitlin P.

WHY IS IT WHEN GUYS GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS THEY TOTALLY LOSE THEIR SEX APPEAL BY STOPPING SHAVING. HIS BEARD IS UGLY. HE'S TOTALLY SHOWING DISRESPECT TO HIS LOVELY WIFE.

Professor Obvious

I want to beat his face in with a telephone. I'm not a timid, cowering hotel desk clerk either. Celebrities always pick on the weak and helpless. This A-hole can't hide behind his bodyguards forever. His day is coming.

les

Did it ever occur to anyone that he is gaining weight for a movie role?

InMyHumbleOpinion

Russell Crowe: I'm Your Mommy, Bitch!
Posted Feb 22nd 2008 1:17PM by TMZ Staff

Remember the days when Russell Crowe had sex appeal?

To answer your question...NO, I don't remember Crowe EVER having sex appeal.

Granny Pants

I would Totally have his baby. Still do-able.

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news

jana

gain of weight and hair are for current movies, get a grip

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3