Star Jones Can't Stomach Being Canceled

2/22/2008 3:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones attended an event at Boulevard 3 last night, and was personable until asked about her show being canceled.

What, are her lips stapled together now?

mary

not to be too mean, but since she's lost weight, does her mouth seem physically larger than before?

Hope Wilkinson

she looks as though she's ready to die - but NOT SOON ENOUGH! Too much weight loss and she looks worse than before!

JMO

FIRST LOSER you crack me up! I've never understood the first thing, but when you go in there and do it, its hilarious! Keep the fight alive.

And Star is really ugly skinny, she should've just stayed fat.

TMZ FAN

Starr is so last year .. Take her tired ass some where else... I hear the cable company is looking for someone to help in their phone center

Garison

How great is that! This so called celebrity was all over the airwaves when the OJ trial was going on saying that he was innocent. I wonder if she still feels that way now? She should never be allowed to have a TV show again. Ignorant and stupid is no way to go through life.

Wc from Sc

OKAY EVERYBODY WANTS FIRST. LETS START A LAST FIGHT. I'M LAST SO FAR WHO IS NEXT AFTER ME.

Michelle

last. ha.

Twinker

I watched one of her last shows since I have spent my entire life (literally) being entralled by a certain case explored and discussed by one of her guests in her final week on the air. She failed to have even the slightest grasp of the historical importance surrounding and including the nuances of the intricate case. The "old Star" would and could have solved this case in a couple of shout-outs...I see no fire in her stapled belly anymore.

I wish her well but I do hope she will go back to selling shoes.

LA

FASHION DON'T
Star, leave MJB's do alone. Get your own.

Carol

That video of Star was nothing. What is with you all? AOL should be ashamed to associate with TMZ.

Greg

Skinny damn sure doesn't help some people. Star is still an ugly bitch that thinks her ass is lined with gold. OOPS! Somebody misinformed her too.

lakelindap

YEAH!!! AND IT'S NOT A BLACK THING. WHAT GOE'S AROUND COME'S AROUND. SHE'S A TAKER. AND A BIG FAT!!! LIAR. SO GLAD THEY GOT RID OF HER, NOW IF ANYONE ELSE HIRE'S HER IT WILL BE THERE BIG MISTAKE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. SO STARR CHANGE YOUR NAME YOUR FAR FROM IT. HOW ABOUT UGLY JONE'S. HA HA YOU DESERVE ALL OF THIS . STAY HOME AND GET FAT AGAIN.

ltibbs

THANK GOD!! WE DIDN'T LIKLE HER ON THE VIEW AND WE DIDN'T LIKE HER SHOW.. SHE NEEDS TO GO UNDERGROUND AND HIDE UNDER A ROCK.
SHE IS A HAS BEEN NO REALLY SHE IS A NEVER WAS.!!!!!!PLEASE DON'T TELL US THAT SOME ONE ELSE IS GOING TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE ON TV..

JOYCE

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT STAR JONES, DID ANY OF THESE PEOPLE LISTEN TO HER SHOW, I DON;T THINK SO, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT TYPE IN SUCH VICIOUS COMMENTS. NOW I AM A 82 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN, AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY STAR JONES WAS THE BEST TALK SHOW HOST ON TELEVISION, KIND, THOUGHTFUL, CONSIDERATE, INTELLIGENT, TRUTHFUL, THERE ARE OTHER WORDS I COULD USE BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT. AND TO TALK ABOUT HER LOOKS IS INSULTING, SHE LOOKS GREAT, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. IF YOU HAD EVEN AN OUNCE OF GRACE THAT STAR JONES HAS, YOU WOULD BE A BETTER PERSON. I AM VERY SORRY THEY HAVE TAKEN HER OFF THE AIR, SO WHEN 2 P.M. ROLLS AROUND I SWITCH CHANNELS..

Eldrick Woods

Yew!!!! She is so friggin' creepy, it makes my skin crawl. Stop posting pictures of this mess. She's like a bad car wreck, you want to look away but you can't. Not enough drugs or money in the world to get to do that....nauseating.

Take a hike bee-yatch, your 15 minutes are up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments