Star Jones Can't Stomach Being Canceled

2/22/2008 3:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones attended an event at Boulevard 3 last night, and was personable until asked about her show being canceled.

What, are her lips stapled together now?

Recovery75

Give me a break , this talentless bitch never should have had a show to start with.

happy

That's not her! Look at the picture, it's Oprah!

Biff

Star---Its OVER Baby, better start Kissing Barbara's Ass.

willswheels.org

thanks anonymous you prove my point, hide your hands

Trirone Johnson

racist black mama that should have never been on TV. Good bye mama------she'll play the race card and get another show.

Denise

Did anyone hear about how she came to Detroit and and took $40,000 I think it was from a group of over weight girls that wanted to meet her? They raised most of the money and her reps said not enough but keep trying. so this B---h came to Detroit for the super Bowl oh and part of the deal was they had to put her and her hubby up in a very expensive hotel and get Super bowl tickets for them and they did it. so they wanted to meet her to get them motivated to loose weight. They wanted her to fly coach to save money on air fair and she said no way. so they Paid $10,000 that they raised from Bake sales and that kind of thing just for her trip and tickets for the super bowl and her hubby too oh yes top of the line hotel too. then refused to meet with the girls and took $30,000 and then $10,000 more and some how legally got out of it. this story went nation wide and those girls were from poor families in Detroit and worked hard to raise that money. I am so glad she lost her show. they seemed like such nice kids. what a fraud. I just googled star jones stole money from girls in detroit and it comes up. steve wilson a investagating reporter when after her. Check it out. she is nothing but a witch.

JULIE COSTANDI mahaz

SHE THINKS SHE IS A DIVA BUT SHE IS NOTHING OF THE KIND. hER WEDDING WAS A JOKE. i REMEMBER WHAT SHE DID TO THE POOR GIRLS IN MICHIGAN AFTER THEY SAVED ALL THERE MONEY TO HAVE AN APPERANCE AND SHE WAS A NO SHOW BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ENOUGH MONEY. sO i AM GLAD SHE GOT FIRED WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. GOOD RIDENCE. SO BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED.

love star jones

Star, your show was absolutely GREAT. I think that it was the BEST talk show on t.v.. I don't know why it was cancelled. I bet it was because you did not bow to pressure to be phony while pleasing the masses. Court t.v. or Tru t.v. made a huge mistake. One less viewer. Down to 9....

Love you STAR, keep shining honey all the way to the bank. You look absolutely fabulous. People who criticize you for being fat must have skinny mothers.

love star jones

hater

she needs to put her 200 pounds back on, shes a scary hag!!

Dr. Brown

Star Jones is an intelligent, fine, hard-working, disciplined, smart, attractive, resillient, well-educated, self-assured, confident, buoyant, pleasant, opinionated, God-fearing Black woman of class. I appreciate her candor and style and the strides toward success she has made in her life.
She is an example of "achievement" not only for Black women, but for anyone who starts out as an "underdog" and persists to achieve some of life's top goals.
I applaud Star Jones!