Brangelina

Preggers Again?!

2/23/2008 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BrangelinaBrad and Angelina haven't confronted any pregnancy rumors, but today at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards, the two decided to use a more passive approach -- just show the bump!

If Angie's not pregnant, she has some serious gas issues!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sherry

Brad & Angelina look very much in love. Best of luck to the parents to be! .Having more biological children or adopting is THEIR decision, NOT ours. I think Brad has met his *intellectual* match in Angie. She can challenge Brad and he loves her for it. Angelina seems very secure in her own skin. She's fanstastic and so is he. What great parents!

Lynn

Re: her pointy belly. My guess is it's a BOY this time! I looked like this with my 3 sons.... it was quite ridiculous looking, I must admit.... all out-front and pointy (not high and round). For the most part, women carry boys this way. A pregnancy with a girl tends to be higher and bigger all around.

Itsok

If jennifer really wanted to hold on to her husband, she should have thought more of what he wanted, than her career. Life goes on so stop hating. Congrats A&B!!!

Isael Salinas

WOW like we didnt expect that to happen!!! You know tere only 4 short for a basebaltam!!!!

Kelli

Geez, they need a new hobby.

Polaris

FIRST!

sad

I feel sad for jennifer, that she has to go through this again. hopefully she has moved on and knows that she will meet someone that will be a true husband, that doesn't cheat,tell lies, and will show her what a true husband is. Just remember you have alot of fans and keep doing the right thing. I can't wait until you find happiness again.

mer

that is one pointy bump. is she incubating a unicorn?

JessBcuz

Great...another "lucky" baby born with privilages....at least Shiloh will have someone to hang out with when she's left home alone now!!!

Party 'till you die!

Are they trying to build their own school district or something? If they ever get a divorce, you know it's gonna suck for those 90 or so kids!

tippy katz

ass backwards

He's Boring now

Oh good, now we can put an end to the whole J Lo Marc Anthony pregnancy, all 6 million pimped out dollars from People Magazine of it all.

If J lo got 6 million for first photo ops of her twins, Brangenlinas will bring 5 times that amount...cause those two can make some pretty babies....J Lo and March Anthony? Come on, the guy looks like a rat boy,, those kids cant be too cute with those two. Not 6 million dollars worth cute..how dare that mother sell her kids out like she has done, on their one day birthday.

Go Brad and Angelina, show those two from the ghetto how its really done...you dont take money for your children...J Lo is nothing but a Pimp.

Magical

I think the picture is a fake. You look real good at it! There is to many unmatched outlines and the black doesn't even match from her breast down.

Gina

At first I thought that pic was photoshopped. I mean, look at it. It looks REALLY fake. But then I saw other angles and DAMN!

I think it's cool that they haven't officially announced anything but then she shows up all round in the belly.

Congrats to them. Hopefully they like this one more than the last one.

Gina

Willos, go to other celeb blogs, there are more posted and they are obviously not fakes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments