Brit Back with Her Boys

2/23/2008 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney has reunited with her sons today -- the first time since her January 3rd meltdown.

Brit's boys were driven by K-Daddy's bodyguard to Spear's Studio City home, according to People.

And as we first reported yesterday, Jamie Spears and a psychiatrist must be present for every visit.

anonymous

It's good news that Britney is able to see her little ones, but in reality she "won" no rights per se. It was through her dad's hard work and negotiations with the lawyers and Kevin's wanting to keep the boys in her life that all of this is coming about.The real question is whether or not she will be able to continue on positively once the conservatorship finally does end, or will she go back to the same old destructive ways? Keeping Lutfi out of her life permanently would be a start but she still has a long ways to go.I'm not a Britney Spears fan, but as a mother myself of adult kids in the same age group, I hope to see her really pull her life back together once again.Britney also needs to learn how to be a better judge of character. so many people claim they are her friends when in fact, they are just enablers etc...Hopefully, Britney has learned something or is learning something from all of this..that her family is there for her no matter what and so is Kevin. While he's far from perfect, he's also not the uncaring, greedy man he's been made out to be.

TMZ reader

Check out how hot Paula Abdul looks in her new video, officially released on Thursday. It's a youtube hit!

Mr Poop Scoop

Unfortunately, I think she is a serious drug addict that is not yet willing or motivated to give up her drugs. Because of this all other aspects of her life will suffer, including her relationship with her children. The solution is for her to have the deep down desire to give up drugs permanently. I don't think she is bipolar, that's what is released to the press in an effort to control the damage to her public image.

big balls

I HOPE SHE HAD HER DRESS DOWN WITH UNDERWEAR ON WHEN SHE WAS CAUGHT DRIVING IN THE CAR WITH THAT LITTLE BRAT SITTING ON HER LAP

FIRST LOSER

What exactly are you telling people about yourself when you post FIRST? I am a Board-certified phychologist with the American Institute of Smart People and these are my conclusions:

FIRST =

- my parents did not pay enough attention to me
- I am fat and ugly hiding in a room all day waiting for TMZ articles
- I couldn't hold a rational conversation with facts or opinions to save my life
- I have nothing intelligent to say (ok on TMZ that is normal but still illuminating)
- even my pets hate me
- I have NEVER had sex with another person in the room (masturbating in a tent while camping doesn't count)
- I just learned to count, sort of
- In my advanced sexual devience I tried to post 'FIST' but made a typo
- I like to embarrass myself by posting FIRST - yeah I am so cool! and having the post show up 3rd
- I like to pretend that extrememly simple, meaningless things like posting FIRST are actually difficult, and that by succeeding I am proving my life DOES have a value

Remember our slogan 'People are Smart!'.

Have a therapudic day.

YankeesRule

Hey Dance Fan................Paula Nausiates Me. This site is strictly for Britney bashing!!!!

pig

She's going to swallow them up again whole in her giant unkept snatch. then give birth all over again to a kid with fetal alcohol syndrome just for the attention. when she realizes she can't get it, she'll pull an andrea yates the second no one is looking

big balls

BRITNEY NEEDS TO COME ON MY TV SHOW AND TALK ABOUT THIS

BRITNEY FAN FOREVER

OMG.!!!!! Im so happy for her!!!!!

Paris has herpes

Ha, one less thing Osama has to use a string because she didn't need him to see her kids like he made her think. Here's hoping her dad can keep things moving in a better direction than they were. Those kids need their mother.

laurina

Untill you negative people have been diagosed with a mental illness or have walked in her shoes don't judge. God is the only judge!
Good for you Brittney keep up the treatment and years dow the line this will just be like a bad dream,
God bless

debeers

love all the attorneys rallying around Pa Gitmo commander, guess they sure don't want the interferance of the Feds on this one won't it be funny if they do get it yanked, no money for the Gitmo gang, the Kdeadbeat attorney has to try and get paid by a deadbeat, the woman gets back her rights and cleans houses, no more free rides for the Gitmo gang, etc.......i've loved reading all the PR that Kdeadbeat's attorney has sent to all the media, now we know why he didn't want the gag order put in place........ how great kdeadbeat is as a daddy, and how he's got some things on the horizon for work..............Kappot must need more business in case this ends.......oh, I forgot, they think that Britney's money will go on forever and they can go to the WELL forever.............that would be only if Pa Gitmo can finish the drug induced stupper just enough to get her back to working ....... they should all be holding their breaths........if she refuses they may run out of the blood money..........

Jusst saying

Hope she didn't talk to them in her stupid accent

kerfos

Hey #24 "She Died Soon". You really don't have much room to call people stupid...you can't write and spell a single sentence. Your grammar and sentiments are vey familiar...Is this oSAMa????

jacqueline_jacqueline2000@yahoo.com

she needs her kids???? you can tell people that don't have kids or shouldn't have kids. Kids don't ask to be born and it's the parents that should take care of the childs needs. the child shouldn't be there for the parents needs. Brit is sick but she's also selfish and ill prepared to be a parent.