No One Gets Between Minnie and Her Cakes

2/23/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Minnie Driver is one of celebdom's least divariffic citizens; she's affable, funny, charming, blah, blah, blah. But she isn't above a little muscle-flexing ... to get the cupcakes she wants.

We caught up with Minnie outside of NYC's Magnolia Bakery -- the famous one -- and she was visibly irritated about having to wait in a (not very long) line.

Ashley

Mmmm... I would so take Minnie out for a Magnolia Bakery cupcake, or a slice of their yummy Red Velvet cake.

Lenn K.

Its all about being a celeb, we don't wait for nothing.

Party 'till you die!

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Minnie Cup Cakes! Snack-Dilly-Icious!!!

Sillyme

Sugar Crisco icing ain't my thing..

chris

Minnie looks great! I'd be pissed too if I had to wait in a long line and had a craving for a cupcake! It sucks to wait in line for anything, she's lucky shes not waiting in line to use the bathroom!

clear

The papparazzi are just annoying. ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING. The way they try to butter you up, It is totally ridiculous.

clear

All she was doing was waiting in line for a cupcake for God's sake! Haven't you ever done that before. You papparazzi are vultures. Don't let people have their freedom! This is a free country!

michelle

She didn't look pissed to me. I think they let her in so she could get away from you paps! Whatever..quit making up malicious stories about nice people.

j-ro

She is UGLY!!!

livinglifeorganic.blogspot.com

esby77

she should have gone up 9th ave to billy's for a far superior cupcake with no wait! Magnolia's cupcakes are dry and over iced...so not worth it even when there is no wait!

Unhinged

Y'all are so sickly sweet to these has beens. You'd think she had her sugar fix just from that. Gag me.

Anya

She told you guys off the other day so now you have to try to make her look bad every chance you get. She's NOT annoyed at waiting in line, she's annoyed at being HARRASSED by paparazzi whiles she just tries to go about her daily life. Keep it up stalkarazzi, eventually you will force the authorities to pass new laws restricting your activities. Freedom of the press does not include stalking people, harrassing, telling lies and deliberating provoking people to get a reaction on camera. I used to like this site but now it seems like I just come here to tell TMZ off.

Chris

LONG LINE?? There were only about three people ahead of her...I have walked by there on Sundays when there were over 50 people waiting. It is always rapped around the corner! Seems like she was more so wanting to get away from you guys than to cut in line...

danny

Wow, Minnie waiting in line for cupcakes, how exciting.

Shannon

Heh. I feel her pain. I too went to Magnolia on a trip to NY and stood in line for 15 minutes for cupcakes that were overpriced and pretty dry. The cheesecake was good though, but nothing to wait in line over.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments