Aguilera's Genies Poppin' Out The Bottle

2/24/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Post-baby Christina is looking mighty healthy -- in the boobage arena! Xtina was out at Villa last night with her hubby Jordan, and has turned into quite the sexpot after having her son in January. Aguilera has been sporting nothing but low-cut tops lately, obviously enjoying her newfound cleavage.

Along with everyone else.

Angelique

Christina's darling your husband is ugly, you could have done better than than that. Can woman with silcone breast feed her breasts look sickly.

Kelli

They are blue. Lack of circulation. POP, POP.

ldgd

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

46. When my milk came in it was VERY painful. And like the other poster said they will deflate like two ballons.

Posted at 3:35PM on Feb 24th 2008 by LDDG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TMI LDDG

Dina

Ever heard of a breast pump? Stupid idiot!

GEB

Oh googly moogly!

Bubblebunny

Ning_Ning-How old are you ? Anyone who is grown knows that we marry people that complement us-that is:they are there for us emotionally and really care about us. This usually trancends looks. If you want to be married for life, looks are not usually the #1 consideration.

Bubblebunny

My boobs never went down, or got wrinkly. Breastfed both, and still have a nice set. (DDD)

who dat

She is a trashy hooker with money. Can you imagine how ugly her baby will be if it takes after the father. He is butt ugly. Those retards that follow these losers around are pathetic.

Kelli

EWWWW!!!!!!! just lucky, thats not lucky. I bet you have backaches!!!!!!!

Colo.Girl

Milk engorged breasts are NOT sexy.

Angelique

Hmmm I guess your right but he's still ugly. I guess that's why J.LO married rat-boy it's that inner loving soul mate feeling.

Colo.Girl

#61. Rat boy. That's funny. He's known as cadaver man in our house because he looks like the life has been sucked out of him.

Bubblebunny

My back does not hurt, Just Killing Time. I have a 32 DDD. So, they are not the size of a 38 or 40 DDD. As the back narrows, so the cup is smaller. As far as Mommyx5, of course not , to you. Are you a man ? Also, sexiness is much more than boobs. It is humor, intelligence, understanding,a nice smile, compassion, caring, pretty eyes, a loving heart. It is everything and not everything. None of my sisters is above a B and they are sexy, according to their husbands.

jackie

I congratulate Christina and husband on their new son. But, I just think it's totally inapproriate to walk around in such low-cut tops. You're a mom now. Cover up! For your son's sake.