Aguilera's Genies Poppin' Out The Bottle

2/24/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Post-baby Christina is looking mighty healthy -- in the boobage arena! Xtina was out at Villa last night with her hubby Jordan, and has turned into quite the sexpot after having her son in January. Aguilera has been sporting nothing but low-cut tops lately, obviously enjoying her newfound cleavage.

Along with everyone else.

sassy

THIS GIRL GOES AROUND SHOWING OFF HER FAKE OR MILK INFESTED CHEST LIKE SHES SO PROUD.

YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE AND THATS IT.
COVER YOURSELF UP BECAUSE YOUR MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF !

Hasbeen_Jessica

Those are fake boobs with milk in them! Who is she fooling?

sassy

SHE LOOKS PATHETIC !! SHE REALLY DOES. THEY ARE HARD LOOKING AND THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HURT.
I HATE WHEN A WOMEN GOES OUT AFTER HAVING A BABY WITH A LOW CUT DRESS ON OR SHIRT. ITS ALL BECAUSE THEY HAD A BABY AND I FIND IT GROSS.

STICK TO YOUR MUSIC ! THATS WHAT YOUR GOOD AT. YOUR NOT MUCH TO LOOK AT ANYMORE LOL

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Yup, she's got major league gazongas. I knew she had boobie implants (what self centered hollywood type girl now-a-days doesn't); now that she's nursing, her boobs have grown to MAMMOTH proportions. Goes to show, sometimes getting tit implants just ain't a good thing...

MindyD

OUCH!

Nelson

her boobs are blue and her skin is orange, is she a cross between a oopmpa loompa and a blueberry????

kiki

her boobs look really freaky. and her husband is one ugly looking dog. i hope her kid don't look anything like him. but i think that kid will be ugly. to bad.

Colo.Girl

#63. Why are you getting on my case? And no, I'm not a man. Christina's beautiful, don't get me wrong.

Can you get off the Paris flight?

I wonder when the trashy too much cleavage look will go out of style? What happened to elegance and leaving a bit to the imagination? A little cleavage is pretty and feminine, but the stripper inspired cleavage fashions need to go! This is why I like stars like Anne Hathaway and Reese Witherspoon; they are always very classy, feminine and beautiful.

yonkers new york

CHRISTINA YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL FEMALE AND THOSE PIX OF YOUR TWO BIG GIRLS ARE FREAKING HOT!!! DONT LISTEN TO ALL THOSE JEALOUS, UGLY FEMALES OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE A POINT IN ORDER TO SUIT THEIR OWN UGLY INTERESTS!!! JEALOUSY!, THAT IS WHAT IS TRULY UGLY HERE!!! KEEP SHOWING THOSE THANGS OFF CHRISTINA, THE WORLD NEEDS MORE BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN IT!!!!!!

OUCH!

Oh my, it makes me hurt just looking at those giant, engorged, skin-pulled-to-bursting boobs. I nursed both my boys and when I was engorged like that I just wanted to lop them off, not show them off. I'm envious, Just Lucky, because like most women who have breastfed, my previously perky C cups now just hang like deflated balloons. National Geographic indeed. Sigh.

ohmyohmyohmy

Those are milk filled, engorged (eek, painful) boobs. The veins (blueness) are a tall tale sign of engorgement. I am not sure how she sat through a meal, she must have some hefty pads in there soaking up the leaks! The daily need to show them off is a bit over-the-top MOTHER Christina!

sam

I hope she knoes that thoses thigns will eventually deflate. bet she'll go get implants soo after that happens, cause it ain't that pretty deflated.

Robert

I still remember at the 2004 VMA's when Madonna sucked lips with Britney Spears, essentially "passing the torch" while Christina Aguilera stood in the background. It should have actually been, "one tramp of her day passing the torch the current tramp of the day". I've always thought Christina, the latin hottie, to be the cutest out of all three. She's never had her name linked to DUI, mental problems, drug use, sexual escapades, etc., yet she is still hated by WOMEN. Why?? Because women HATE, DESPISE, and are JEALOUS of other women who look better than them. So to all the women who slam gorgeous Christina for having big puppies and who likes to show em, GET A LIFE. And to all women who show an extra interest in downgrading Latin babes who have done nothing but be themselves and not get caught up in disgusting vices, Salma Hayek - Christina Aguilera - JLO - Penelpe Cruz - Jessica Alba - I LOVE YA ALL!!!!!

She looks like hell

That has got to be the sickest display ever. She is revolting with her thick war paint on her face and now her veined implant boobs hanging out. That is NOT attractive. My god.