Fatone Swaggers His Way into Free S**t!

2/25/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He may not have a whole lot going on career wise (besides that karaoke show) but that isn't stopping Joey Fatone from hitting up as many swag suites as he can buzz his way into.

It's still going to take a couple more game show hosting gigs before he doesn't have to schlep the free sh*t for himself.

Cartman

Not hitting that.

tori

Love Fatone-Should've won Dancing w/the Stars!!!

Bubblebunny

Fatone is quite friendly and entertaining ! He will make someone a fine husband. He can dance, too! He's kind to old people, too!

FIRST LOSER

Cartman that made me laugh!

Over It Already

I watched the pre-show with Mr. Fatone, and while he's a likable enough guy and I believe is a great dad, this guy made more mistakes during the pre-show then I've ever seen!! Including the former pre-show queen, Joan Rivers. He called it the Sag Awards at one time instead of the Oscars, he got names wrong... next time, practice man, practice!!

Unhinged

The swag suites should have doormen like the clubs. Keep out the riffraff and hasbeen/never weres.

Michelle

This guy is a freakin has-been. Why is he geting free stuff? NO ONE LIKES YOU JOEY! Just go home already.

Standards are badly needed.

He must be stocking up for Christmas 2008.

trre

schlepping the free s***...is that not an embarrassment?

AJ

Joey is awesome! You all should stop being haters!

Lukcy from Downunder

I can't believe anyone thinks ths guys has a scap of talent. I watched some lame Red-Carpet-Special on Australian cable TV last night (on Arena, I think?), which "featured" this bloke, the rubber-faced Lisa Rinna, and another bird called Lisa G. It was so fake, insincere, and utterly terrible, My arse cheeks clenched in embarrassment fot nor only these fame-hungry, below Z-list speed freaks (did you see Lisa R's dry-mouth, lip-licking?), but the people who have to endure their, "Hhhhhhhhiiiiieyyyyyy!!! You're so GORGeous!! I JUST lOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUOU!!!!! (Ha ha ha, giggle, ggiggle, fakel augh, fake laugh)". Urgh Give us a break. If I hadn't have wanted to see the dresses, the hosts would have been enough reason for me to avoid the show entirely. As it was, I watched it with the sound own.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!