Dog Muzzles Himself at LAX

2/26/2008 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog Chapman's wife Beth was glad to blab about the new season of their show -- but quickly turned less vocal when asked about their son's recent arrest.

Tucker -- the same son who leaked those infamous phone calls to the National Enquirer -- was busted last week on a parole violation. Beth gave TMZ a little insight though, telling us she was "sorry" about him being jailed.

Dr. Adams

((Who let the dogg out?????.....((Meow))

Tangie

I ABHOR that woman!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

his wife beth needs a muzzle too !! ruff ruff ruff !!

Brian

I think this woman is disgusting, can you say money grubber?

I'm still waiting for the episode where she runs her mouth and the person they are taking down punches her right in the mouth and tells her to shut up.

Whatever!!

If it walks like TRASH, talks like TRASH & smells like TRASH.....yep, it's Hawaiian Trash, in the form of Beth Chapman & Co.

DJ

I can't tale them seriously. They both look like cartoon characters.

BigTicket

'C'mon Beth, let's find my bruddah, and get on the flying machine. Look! There's my bruddah over there-behind the dumpster! Why aint he got no pants on?....?"

Seriously, these people and their spawn are the epitome of white trash. The world will be a better place when they are all safely back in Hawaii.

Gina!

LOOK! I don't like what Chapman did, I didn't think I could him, but I have. HIS wife is a wonderful woman!!!!! She is always herself and not phoney. She has a good marriage and business relationship with her husband, and he RESPECTS HER as he should, I see her as Regal and he treats her like the PRIZE she is... He is smart to do it. I THINK BETH IS VERY COOL, AHEAD OF HER TIME, AND I HOPE STUPiD LOW LIFE, NO LIFERS LIKE YOU WON'T INFLUENCE HER BEHAVIOR. She holds that family together, Chapman is lucky, LUCKY to have her in his life! She has a lot of class, when asked about the "son" all she said was, "We're sorry about that" over and over. Beth you talk anytime you WANT... don't change- you are an awesome strong, smart, regal woman!!!!!!

Laura

Can't they afford stylists? Seriously.

GG

They might be white trash but they certainly have cashed in millions on their images!!!

sdfsdf

It's "National Enquirer",not "National Inquirer". Doesn't TMZ know the name of a fellow rag??

BigTicket

Posted at 11:50AM on Feb 26th 2008 by Gina!

lol.....Do you really think that you need to encourage this yapping beast to talk MORE? GO BACK TO HAWAII!!! Speaking of which, the only thing that goofy show ever really provided was a tour of the REAL Hawaii that you didn't see on Magnum PI. Looks like Detroit with palm trees.

Unhinged

And A&E is proud of what's become of their programming?

LELAND_BRAW

THE DOG IS ONLY 5'4" IN REAL LIFE LOLZZZ!!!!!! TRUE STORY!!!1

J.A.

I thought they were getting divorced. Now they are shopping and hanging out together. Did I miss something?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments