Here's the Story of a Lovely Lady

2/26/2008 6:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 51-year-old actress turned reality star resurfaced at a Broadway show last week, looking terrific.
Maureen McCormick
Maureen has admitted to battling bulimia and cocaine addiction. Last year, Maureen lost 37 lbs. on "Celebrity Fit Club."

McCormick has an 18-year-old daughter and currently stars on the reality show "Gone Country."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Angelique

LOL!!

Ben

Always had her figured to be a girl who'd be all into plastic surgery enhancements, but God bless her for none of that noise. Even when she was a cute little kid, I wondered if she'd ever have her lips done since she barely has an upper lip....good girl for having none of that. She's still got that Marcia Brady sparkle.

She's gained almost 100% of the weight she has lost back. I can't believe you didn't include that in your article!

Just my opinion...

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! She looks great!...loved the Brady Bunch kids!

Kim

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia...you got ugly.

sara

She looks older than 51.

Mariah

That's a terrible picture of her. She looks much better than that. You had to catch her on a "no makeup, no contacts day". I have those once in a while and it ain't pretty either! LOL.

Krum

She was the first girl I ever whacked off to!!!

arvadamike

You sure that isn't Janet Elway??????????/

kgb

She looks awful.
She is as big as a Kirstie Alley (house).
She is wrinkle city.
She looks like a frump in the picture.
LOSER>>>>grow up. Get a real life away from TV.

Mhenad

I'm sorry, you Hollywood struck morons, but that's good for 51. ESPECIALLY since she battled an eating disorder and a drug addiction. Look at your moms, then talk. I bet most of your moms didn't do drugs and didn't battle a drug addiction and they look WORSE. You idiots have no respect for natural beauty but you make fun of celebrities when they have plastic surgery... You're the reason we have anorexia and other eating disorders in the world.

char

I think she looks great. These celebs just can't win with us-the public. If they have work done, we give them a hard time-if they don't , people are mean.

Mhenad

Mind you, I didn't even watch that show and I have no idea who she is. That's what makes my opinion worth reading and not yours. You Americans find it hard to put your feelings aside when it comes to celebrities. I mean... Just look at what you've done to Britney Spears. You've ruined her. The girl's got talent and you can't even see past her crazy antics.

You may not like her but give her credit where it's due. She looks good for her age.

oscar

gosh, I saw her on this Brady Bunch Reunion interview hosted by Jenny McCarthy not too long ago, maybe a couple of years ago and she looked absolutely gorgeous...she looked like she was in her 30's....don't get me wrong, I think she looks great for 51, but what the heck happened in a span of a few years to make her look like she had 20 years??? anyone else see that interview I am talking about that Jenny McCarthy hosted???

Just Die Already

She's the first girl I ever diddled to!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments