Paris -- Single White Heirmess Seeks New BFF

2/26/2008 7:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole? Forget it. Britney? So 2007. Sister Nicky? Yeah, whatevs. Paris Hilton is on the hunt for a new best friend, and where better to do that then on national television?

So says Usmagazine.com, which reports that Hiltie is coming back to reality TV, and that the show, according to a source, is "going to be about her searching for a new best friend ... Paris is tired of the haters and she's looking for someone new. She's looking for someone new and cool who she can trust." They said it, not us.

The project is expected to be picked up by either MTV or VH1.

Jamie Lynn – She's Gradjumerated High School, Ya'll!

Some good news for the Spears family, at long last: Jamie Lynn passed the GED, and now she's already thinking about college.

People reports that she passed the equivalency test about a month ago, "scoring particularly well on her reading comprehension," and may be moving onto the ACT. "She's already got her diploma," says a friend, to People. "When she gets something in her head, she'll make it happen." Like a baby, perhaps?

Just a month ago, J.L. was seen walking around with a GED near her home in Louisiana.

Party Favors: "Girls Gone Wild" Now in Mag Form ... Seinfeld Says He Was Just Being Funny About Lawsuit ... Indy to Preem at Cannes

Joe Francis might still be languishing in a Nevada jail cell on tax evasion charges, but he's still working on "Girls Gone Wild," which the New York Post says will launch a "Girls Gone Wild" magazine April 15 – ironically, tax day. ... Jerry Seinfeld and wife Jessica are trying to get that plagiarism suit tossed out, and in court papers, say that he made "overstatements of opinion for comic effect" when he called the woman suing them crazy. ... The latest Indiana Jones – "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" – will be premiering in Cannes, reports FOX News.

how dumb

That's kind of weird about Jamie Lynn. She's only 16 and got her GED? I'm pretty sure where I live, you can't get a GED until you're 18. Until 18, you have to go to HIGH SCHOOL or an "alternative school". You don't even have the option of blowing off high school until you're 18 years old... then you can get an equivalency or GED.

By the way, where I live, a high school equivalency exam is DIFFERENT than a GED.. (TMZ called it by both names)

mom

good for jamie lynn, my sister got her ged, got pregnant and got married at 16. she's still married, became an rn and i couldn't be more proud of her! stay in louisiana jamie lynn, be an example for the girls out there who look uo to your character "zoey".

Party 'till you die!

mom, be an example? Of What? How to be a drunken pregnant loser at such a young age! It's dumbasses like you that mess up the world with your twisted logic! Go back to your trailer now!

annoyed

Oh, that southern "yall" stuff is SO funny...

And SO original. I cant stop laughing.

Oh, my sides hurt. Ha ha,

Oh, stop.

Hehe.

Dr. Adams

((HEY))) Paris.....I'll be your new BFF....we can share our Paps...first they can snap your picture and then they can snap mine...it will be soooo fun......(((Call me)))

Bea

What was the point of getting a ged?????? you get that when you don't want to go to school anymore. it makes getting into a good college a little more difficult, especialty with average SAT/ACT scores, no extracurricular activities like student council, honor roll, sports, other clubs,doing stuff for the community. i don't think ZOE 101 counts as that. maybe she'll get into college on the special i am britney spears little sister that can donate a new building plan.

Hillary

TMZ, if you are going to continue to use the word "y'all," please put the apostrophe in the proper place. It goes after the Y.

montana mike

what a joke-paris hilton's best friend is, and always will be--paris hilton. she must be pretty desperate for the attention to have to search for a best friend--i can't wait to see who or what lines up for this joke.

Dr. Adams

wut yall a laugh'in at....i's jus graduatedd frm hi scool....an i'ms goin on to colege....soo's i's find's me a setter fo my young'in soon too com......((Paris)))) yall wants a job???????

Kiss and Tell

In florida a GED is consider a high school diploma.
You can go to college , apply for jobs and joined the army with it.
My sister got her GED at 16 and is now working on her master in pysh.
I also have a GED and is working on my B.S in Criminal Justices.

dawn

A G.E.D. IS _NOT_ THE SAME AS GRADUATING FROM HIGHSCHOOL! MY 6TH GRADE ENGLISH CLASS TOOK THE G.E.D. FOR FUN AND EVERYONE PASSED IT.

Dr. Adams

(((HEY PARIS)))...search no more my dear....i've found your new BFF
((((((LUCIFER)))))))

pimp

I thought you were suppossed to be ashamed of having a GED, not proud. Then again, you should not be proud of being pregnant at 16.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Congrats Jamie Lynn. You're going to go far. Now I'd like fries with my cheeseburger please.

Dr. Adams

Y'all wants a drank wit tat burger and fri's???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments