The Red Zone is NOT for Unloading Brit

2/26/2008 10:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney gets in your pants, call in the cops.

Britney went shopping at the Levi's store in Bev Hills this afternoon. It got so wild cops came, much to the dismay of the popwreck who got ticketed for parking in the red zone.

See the photosAnd get a load of the bodyguard, who yanks Brit past a phalanx of photogs and fans.

PJ

GREAT JOB BODYGUARD!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO JERK A KNOT IN HER TAIL!!!!!!!!!

Nickyfranks

When you get right down to it .....its a horror , what she has to deal with in public.
I don't wish that abuse on anybody.

Star

PARIS.. You said it all! I just saw Valerie Bertenelli on Larry King and she said the same thing. Stay home, have a parties at the house have friends over. no need to go out without underwear if you dont want the attention

Star

I found the video hilarious. Even just a few years ago no one would do that to her! Whats with a bodyguard all of a sudden again anyway

Robert

mr. attorney do you think this law will work for people like this? this girl goes into a trance and gravitates to the paps.the cival suites will be good for you or your brothers, but whos goig to enforce this new law? don't get me wrong I'm all for a safty zone. but the real danger is when the paps participate in car chases with total disregard for public safty,who's going to controle this? if I'm right y taxxes are also to ensure public safty. no?

McKenna

Okay, I have to admit I used to love Britney's music at the height of it's career. YES her behavior has been unacceptable, and YES she needs, help, but have you ever thought that all of this paparazzi is part of the problem? And you know what, look back to where she was last month, she is way better than that. She has so improved. I am rooting for her and wishing her the best.

Ms Muffin

She does not have to apologize for any behavior because like TMZ reported all along she was drugged by Sam Lutfi. I cannot believe that the bg yanked her like that. Who is paying this dumb a**?

Tristania

Good God, this is insane. She has clothes on and her hair looks good and she's out during the day going shopping like everyone else. She's not out in the middle of the night, half naked and driving aimlessly around stopping to buy gum and steal lighters. She has every right to go shopping without the paps acting like a pack of rabid animals. She wasn't posing, she faced a solid wall of paps between her and her bodyguard. Why those cops were just standing around looking instead of making arrests is beyond me. It looks like this girl is on the road to recovery and she needs to be cut a break. There is absolutely no excuse for the paps behavior. Bunch of frickin' animals!

Robert

yes britty is doing better, only with the help of her father [and I must commend james for this] but how much longer can he keep it up? this is one stubborn chick!

April Fouels

THERE ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT REMAIN ........UN...ENFORCED......UNLESS PROPER ENFORCEMENT TAKES PLACE, IT WILL BE UP TO THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES TO REGULATE AND ENFORCE THEM, I WOULD MAKE THE CAMERA, A PERMANENT IMPLANT INTO A PAPARAZZI'S FRONTAL LOBE, GOING TO THE LOCK-UP AGAIN, AND REMOVING THE FOCUS ABILITY FROM THEM PERMANENTLY

just wondering

TRISTANIA....EXACTLY!!...SHE DOESN'T GET SYMPATHY UNLESS SHE IS ON A STRETCHER !!!

ParisNauseatesMe

Re comment 67. "..... all along she was drugged by Sam Lutfi." Posted at 11:16PM on Feb 26th 2008 by Ms Muffin

Consider that she's been doing a fine job of drugging herself since she was a teenager.

Robert

mr. attorney thats sounds cool, but once again I'm not into retaing you or your bro's for capping one of these dirt bags for killing my baby girl.

mom

Did she just stand there while the photidiots took a million of THE SAME photo?

mom

Oh, and ps.) why were the cops there? They didn't do anything. Waste of money.