The Red Zone is NOT for Unloading Brit

2/26/2008 10:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney gets in your pants, call in the cops.

Britney went shopping at the Levi's store in Bev Hills this afternoon. It got so wild cops came, much to the dismay of the popwreck who got ticketed for parking in the red zone.

See the photosAnd get a load of the bodyguard, who yanks Brit past a phalanx of photogs and fans.

Golfergirl

Yes she has clothes on but still looks like a street walker. She's an attention whore who paused to give the paps time to adore her, when in actuality they don't care about her at all - they just want a money shot. Her bodyguard yanked her into the car to get her away from the paps to safety. Bodyguard should not be fired - he should be given a raise for not putting up with any of her crap.

April Fouels

ON EVERY SIDE OF EVERY STREET IS A CROOKED COP, LAWYER, ATTORNEY, PROSECUTER, JUDGE, CONGRESSMAN, SENATOR, ONE MUST HAVE CREDENTIALS TO COMPETE IN THIS CLASS OF ASSES, I HAVE EARNED MY WAY TO THE CREM DE LA CREM OF THE CORRUPT, FOR ANY-ONE TO ATTEMT TO DOWNTRODDEN MY ACCREDITATION, OR AFFFILIATION, IS MERELY INSULTING YOURSELF.

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Uh, I meant Judge Gutierrez.

BigTicket

I am at a complete loss as to why anyone 'throngs' to Britney-Billy to get an autograph (or, for any other reason). She has zero talent, she's a terrible role model for the young girls that are her fans-she's a terrible person. If she showed even a fraction of the concern she displays regarding getting her f'n picture taken- to her children (remember them Brit-billy???), then they might not grow to resent and despise her. The only picture that I want to see of Britney is of her slowly sinking into the Louisiana muck from whence she came.

just wondering

AT NITE THE CAPS COME OUT!! HAHAHHAHA

Robert

just a few minor questions mr.attorney no offence intened brother no offence.

April Fouels

SORRY FOR THE DELAY FLY..... HAD TO FLY THAT DAMN HUEY 2 SUPER COBRA AROUND THE ISLAND FOR AN HOUR, ITS ONLY $200, PER PERSON, COME FLY WITH ME......I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE RIDE........

Jackie1277

That's crazy!! I can't believe the mass of paps waiting for her.

That video really made me feel sorry for her. I can't imagine going to a store and having to deal with that.

Like living in a fish bowl. It was the first time I could really see how she must feel. I don't know how anyone can stay sane with all of that commotion surrounding her.

Did you see how lost and defenseless she was for that moment before her bodyguard snatched her arm?

He's just another Idiot

#74 YOU are the Dumbass !!! You nust be the idiotic Police Chief !!

Jack

JUST CURIOUS ROBERT .....HOW OLD ARE YOU???? YOU CANT SPELL FOR THE LIFE OF YOU??? HMMMMM THINKING YOU ARE ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD???? SORRY IF YOUR NOT BUT REALLY LEARN TO SPELL CHECK BABE!!!!

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

84. #74 YOU are the Dumbass !!! You nust be the idiotic Police Chief !!

Posted at 12:05AM on Feb 27th 2008 by F.U.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I "nust" be the idiotic Police Chief, eh? I "nust" be mistaken; I "nust" learn more about this situation. I guess conforming to your limited communication skills & intellect is a "nust" when you post here. Geez, try to think before you post here, bozo; it'll be less embarrassing for you later on...

Oh, and by the way, a healthy F.U. to you too, dumbass...

Robert

sorry sister, spelling isnt my thing. but for you I'll work on it.

April Fouels

MY SON HAS BEEN BLOGGING HERE ON MY PUTER, WE CALL HIM KAWALAWALA, THE UN-INTELLIGABLE ONE, HE HAS HIS CAPTAINS LICENSE TO RUN SHIPS, BUT HE IS WORKING ON HIS PILOTS LICENSE FOR WINGED AIRCRAFT, HE WANTS TO FLY HELI, BUT HE HAS CRASHED 4 REMOTES ALREADY

Star

Was Sam in the picture the whole past 2 years???

Lilarose

Where's her daddy?

Why is Britney still getting involved in these type of settings on the streets and in the shops?

She isn't changing much. Still a sick young woman.