Laker Forward Gets Swat-Down at Villa

2/27/2008 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Lakers killed the Blazers last night, but there was no victory party for Ronny Turiaf at Villa afterwards -- they wouldn't let him in!

The club was adhering to their strict "reservation only" rule. Turiaf didn't have one. Guy scored eight points last night for the home team ... couldn't they make an exception?!

Bubblegurl

After Hyde, Villa is the most over rated place ever! They are attention whores and dats why they denied entry to our great players! At a place where skanks are more welcomed that our pro athletes, one must question the nature of their business!!!

Carolyn A-B

Funny how Black celebs get turned away from Hyde, Villa, etc., when lesser lights who aren't dark hued don't seem to get turned away so often for lack of "reservations."

I suggest these folks get the message and reserve their money for less bigoted establishments.

LeeLee

LAME-O!!

Love me my Ronny! Villa should have made an exception!!

ObamaGirl

The racism is so blatant.

Y'all They Want Maaah Money

He s"Good Evening Sir" and when he got rejected he replied "Thank You". It's nice to see a guy well mannered and
cool. He even said "It's all good" I wish most celebs are like this.

MC

Ronny is a true gentleman.....not a thug like some of these high $$$ athletes and stars who think the world owes them. Thank you Ronny. Stay the nice young man you are. We love you more. (Go Zags).

c'mon now

Spokane loves you Ronny. Don't let the haters get to you. GO ZAGS!!!

ME

We still love you love you miss you in Spokane Ronny. Great class, your such a gentlemen

larry doby

a more appropriate response should have been;

" you're a PLAYA hater doormat dude"

" just don't tase me bro "

player hater; game hater

Yea. Villa, Hyde, places such as these. Enablers. Gotta love the intellect that would roll their eyes with a sneered grin and say "They never let YOU in.........." I truly am heartbroken. Can you tell?

Rouby

Thanks for the great info...

stu

Does anyone know why I can't ever watch the videos. I have my cookies on, my firewall off, and still no videos play from TMZ. It just says "Loading" then goes on to give me this message:

"THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON."

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2