Tara Reid Is Soooo Stupid

2/29/2008 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid showed up to the uber-exclusive Villa Lounge last night -- awkwardly trying her fate in front of a huge group of paparazzi. Where did she learn how to count?!?

Think she'll redeem herself after her nightmarish denial at Hyde? (Cue final Jeopardy music ...)

royboy

THE PAPPARAZZIS SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID

Cracka

First?

Cracka

WHOO HOO I was first......

Guess thats easy when its a Tara posting.... I mean who is rushing to comment on her

Lenn K.

This is the future of Lindsay Lohan if she doesn't watch herself. Tara is a totally trainwreck leaking oil, tires coming off, and fire in the engine. Lindsay, you're still young so watch yourself.

his fav brunette

hell, i wouldnt let her in my house lookin like THAT!!!! at least take a shower and FIX YOUR HAIR before you go somewhere like that!! its like all these d-list celebrities dont get it.....looks mean A LOT especially when someone is "trying" to decide on if they should let you in.......HELLO!!! if you looked smokin hott, they would MOST LIKELY let you in. but when you look like THAT, not so much. why would they?????????

zzz

Tara goes to a club and gets in.
Wow TMZ you really know how to track down the relevent and interesting stories. Kudos !

zoso

Hey Tara, you don't look well. Walk yourself down to the nearest general practtioner and get a very strong sedetive and dry yourself out. It will staff off the withdrawals, and you will feel a whole lot better. Take your meds for about a week, then don't look back. And never drink again, unless you are absolutely sure you can do in it extreme moderation. That is a very common myth that once an alcoholic, you can never drink again. Some can, some can't. It depends on your individualality and can't be defined in words. Only the person knows what is best. I was a stone cold, falling down drunk for 15 years, but today I enjoy an occasional glass of wine or one to two beers at game time. Not everyone can do that; you be the judge.

blah blah freakin' blah

#7

ARE YOU HIGH?

Lilarose

Someone please clue me--I am embarrassed--I have no idea who she is.....

Kacky

She and Lindsey both have that ugly, fried cigarette voice.

Kacky

Lilarose, Google is your friend, hon.

BabyDaddy

I'll be damned if I'm going to stand in line and be subject to ridicule just to try and get inside a place like Villa, especially if I hadn't made a reservation or wasn't on the list. These clubs and lounges really are a waste of time for the most part. I've been to Hyde, I've been to Opera, II've been to Le Deux and guess what? Not impressed. I'd much rather go to a dive bar anywhere else in this town where you're certain to get in and can get wasted without putting a huge dent in your wallet.

Unhinged

My bad. I thought Villa was a rehab joint. Doesn't LoHo go there?

Carlos Anino

I don't know how she can't get into Hyde. I'm a normal dude and I can.

It's not even that cool. Go somewhere fun. Like a place in South Beach. LA people are soo overrated! Get over yourselves. You are a waiter, not "an actor." Ha ha! And you probably live in San Jose.

dupes

That was a mercy killing of sorts. That guy has a huge heart, and that chcik has balls! She must have really crappy friends and not own a tv or a computer. Either she has too much pride or none, or like I mentioned, is just clueless to the way she is portrayed in the tabloid: worthless, ditch-running, drunken bar scag with a deformed body and no career.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments