Tonya Harding Ices Pap

2/29/2008 3:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The beautiful Tonya Harding was caught stuffing her face at the Burbank airport yesterday -- staring down a photog like he was Nancy Kerrigan.

Harding even flipped the guy off. At least, this time, no kneecaps were broken.

snickers

How drunk/stoned/ blind is the person who called her beautiful?

Ms. Behavin

She is trash! She eats like a pig and sits at the table and blows her schnoz and checks it out while, I am sure, other people are trying to eat near her...NASTY!!!

K. Jackson

She's one mean bitch - I'd stay away from her!

tony thomas

She is famous so she gives you the finger .All stars do it all time ,So she does it llike all the stars do it

Angelique

Get rid of the feathered hair looks like trailer trash!!!

Black Teef

I'd still hit it.

Ali

i would never blow my nose in public like that.....gross!

Lenn K.

No matter what you say about Tonya, she will alway make me laugh by trying to take out her competition with a lead pipe. People just are not that creative anymore. Also, great wedding night video with the husband, classic!

BigTicket

We need to send her crazy ass to Iraq! Give her a lead pipe, and a baggie of meth, and it'll be bye-bye terrorists!

Sam

Hahaha. I am from the Portland/Vancouver, WA area too and I have seen her around several times. I was working at a Fred Meyer store several years ago when she came in and I rang up two packs of Camel straights for her. She is really short in person. Several customers and employees were laughing about her behind her back as she was walking around the store. She is such a joke to our hometown.

Chris

I would think she'd be BEGGING the paps to take her picture!

My two cents

Well, at least she got what she deserved for what she did to Nancy. What comes around goes around. I agree, her 15 minutes of fame was over years ago. Tonya is a pathetic human being. That finger she flipped? Back attacha babe!!

Jess

The Paparazzi Video is a waste of time. Tonya Harding can not even eat in peace.
Crossing the line of not news. Harvey how would you like if your were eating and a camera
crew was filming your ass? Whats next the bathroom cams?

janet barker

Is that your age or IQ??????????????????

smartypants

but joan she is not a mother. butt ugly but no momma.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments