Hef Wants the Olsen Twins

3/1/2008 10:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Playboy mogul says he wants Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to bare it all for a magazine photo shoot (via Showbizspy). Hugh made his original pitch to the famous twins when they were barely legal, but was rejected. Now that the ladies are older, Hef and men across the world are hoping they will reconsider.

The magazine isn't scouting locations any time soon since all Mary-Kate and Ashley are interested in these days is fashion and dressing up, not taking anything off.

Harry's Girl Gets Verklempt

After a U.S. website revealed that her Royal beau was not showering and getting dirty on the frontlines in Afghanistan, Chelsy Davy became quite nervous about young Harry's safety. The third-in-line heir presumptive for the British throne was flexing his military muscle in Afghanistan since before Christmas, but the U.S. media blew his cover.

The British Ministry of Defense became concerned about the Princes' safety and transported him out of harms way faster than Harry Potter can fly his broom. Harry called his long time galpal and told her he was safe and she broke down and cried according to Us. Sources say Chelsy was in a state of ecstasy when she heard her Prince's voice. If Harry can cause that affect over the phone, no telling what the homecoming will be like today.

Party Favors: Maddox Hearts His Pee-Pee ... J.Lo Picks Baby Names ... Chris Hates Spending Money

Angelina and son Maddox spent some quality time together at the movies recently. After the flick, the 6-year-old pap favorite picked up a pack of gum labeled "I [Heart] My Penis" from a gift shop (via Us). ...The worst-kept secret in Hollywood, other than J.Lo getting knocked up, are the names of the closely guarded newborn duo. Jennifer and her baby daddy revealed to People that Max and Emme are the newest additions to their family. ...Everybody Hates Chris, and apparently Chris hates shopping. Tyler James Williams, the rising little shot, tells CYInterview that he doesn't waste his money on things he doesn't need, but insists he isn't cheap.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Party 'till you die!

Harry's mom would be proud!

bean

I seriously think the Olsen twins look like frogs

bean

I seriously think the Olsen twins look like frogs

Lenn K.

I look at the Olsen twins and wonder do they even have pubic hair yet?

jerseygirl707

tmz give the girl a break re: the ecstacy over phone. having had a family member just fly out of Iraq- you can't know enormous sense of relief you have when yu hear their force from safer ground. The release of all the anxiety at once is overwhelming. Di would be proud, and the UK should be that he's not just some celebuwreck.

ernie

I don't want to see 2 little anorexic twinks naked!!! YUCK!!!

James

I don't want to see those anorexic drug addicts in Playboy. I want celebrities in Playboy with some meat on their bones.

B

Good Grief, what a way to bring up a child. He's just the oldest, can you imagine what these JOLIE PITT kids are going to end up like as adults? SCARY

Party 'till you die!

Olsen twins are nasty enough just walking around, but without clothes, it could burn your retinas out!

Prince Von A-Hole

Those 2 are built like 12 year old boys. I dont understand why or believe playboy would want them. Now I could believe Perez Hilton might want to see them nude. He likes young boys.

big balls

hef you 90yr old pervert why dont you go die in hell with them sluts living with ya

obster

Max and Emme are the names of those kids on dragon tales...j-lo must be a fan!

smartypants

I don't know what Hugh is thinking eithier. Why would he want to contribute to Child Molesters?

Chelsy, I hope Harry returns home safely. The U.S. media can be dense.

I (heart my pe-pe?) Need not say more. :)

smartypants

LMAO! mamama, I thought that souded familiar!!!! Lets hope TMZ was wrong on that!! IT HAS TO BE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments