Van Halen Tour Unhinged

3/2/2008 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the Van Halen tour has just been canceled!

We're told arrangements are being made right now to cancel hotel stays for the tour -- which was scheduled to continue through April 19th. Sources tell us the reason for the cancellation is Eddie -- that he is having "issues."

The last three shows had already been canceled. There have been reports that Eddie was out of it during concerts -- and video of recent performances in which his guitar playing was atrocious.

Reps could not be reached for comment.

whatever

#38 Kelli, I'm disappointed in you. As a fellow Dallasite, I can't believe you would even put the Dixie Chicks in the same category as Van Halen and say that they're better. I know you grew up in Garland, but come on, the Dixie Chicks suck! Please tell me you had a moment of insanity when you posted that comment!

Madeline

I am a Van Halen fan. Love them best ever. It is shame the concert has been cancelled. I have seem them so many times. Love Van Halen. I hope he is ok. I think it is great Wolfie is in the band, and Valerie looks great. I also like Sammy he puts on a great show.

Kelli

Dixie Chicks rule, sorry it is a fact. Gig em Owls. Ya know about Garland huh? From Dallas? I will challenge that be careful.

Kelli

It's ok, I won't challenge!!! Dixie Chicks rules DEAL! :)

666

#43 is right ...DIXIE CHICKS SUCK and so does TEXAS!!!( I added that)

Imaginary friend

I went to their Los Angeles concert at Staples Center. It wasn't that great. I wish they would have brought back the original bass player. Dave doesn't have the pipes he once had.

As far as Valerie goes, they only thing she has going on are those "fat" commercials. If you exercise more and eat less (and more healthy, vegetables and fruits etc...) you can achieve weight loss without paying anybody.

Kelli

ADD/ADHD, try some ritalin. DIXIE CHICKS RULE!!!! Maybe only in Texas. I did love Van Halen, and I always thought Vince Neil was so cute!!!

666

I thought everyone in Van Halen was dead?? You mean to tell me they are still around!? jesus christ!

666

kelli.......um................bite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................... dixie chick suck and i took my ritalin already............ha!

lala

Valerie's book will be on the clearance table next year for $4.99 at Borders..

666

vince neil is not in van halen...you douche bag!

whatever

Kelli...I have a good friend who went to North Garland. I graduated from J.J. Pearce in Richardson. Yes, I am familiar with Garland so I know why you would think the Dixie Chicks "Rule" (as you would say). Garland has very country acting people. No harm in that, just a fact.

ADD/ADHD...I'll agree on your first point about the Dixie Chicks, but your second point is WRONG!!! Texas RULES!

April Fouels

5150 by Van Halen, Ironic, life will come around and bite you in the ass. When you have more years behind you, than in front of you, ii is past time to take inventory of reality.

whatever

#52 lala, you're being to generous...It'll be on the clearance rack next month!

just wondering

...I MISS HEARING BLUES CLUES SONGS!!