Wacko Jacko Pushes for Hillary

3/2/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a bizarre clip montage, Jack Nicholson uses various characters he played in the past to sway voters towards Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. The creepy factor: that all the characters in the video are some of the most evil people he's ever played -- most of which were insane!

Someone might want to tell Jack that this video might actually benefit Obama's campaign.

Michelle

#10-Gman--are you for real? You honestly believe Obama couldn't beat McCain? What a crock---I think my cat could beat McCain in this election. I don't think any Republican stands a chance after the last 8 years. And I am a Republican.

Michelle

#22--BIG DUH BACK AT YA!! And you are close minded and judgmental---that's why your opinion was irrelevant. Because you can't respect the fact that others are entitled to their opinion, and you can't realize there is no right and wrong here---just opinions.

p1tey1

This is a little disturbing!

boyer

This cracks me up,it must have took alot of work getting all those clips out of the movies Jack has made.And it does sound more like he's for the other runner for President.all except the salute to a Women,sounds like the promises that been made by Obama has made.And I can think of one man who probally already salutes Hillary,Mr.Clinton.What a joke this add is for Hillary.But I love Jack he is a good actor.We need fresh people in the white house,not re-runs.

Old School

I always knew that De Niro was a much better actor then Nickolson and why because De Niro said that Great Acting comes down to your Choices.

Nanci

GO JACK! I THINK THAT THE AD IS AWESOME....VERY CREATIVE! I ALSO, GO HILLIARY! TIME FOR A HUGE CHANGE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND IN OUR GOVERNMENT....LETS START WITH THE PRESIDENCY AND WORK OUR WAY DOWN THE PIPE! LETS TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN AND LETS GET THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ! TIME FOR OUR SCIENTISTS TO FIGURE OUT ALTERNATIVES TO FUEL. GO EFF YOURSELF GEO. BUSH! PUT US AND OUR COUNTRY IN HARMS WAY.

Huba Huba Queen

Great Clip Jack. BTW your my all time favorite actor. Interestingly we're told my hubby looks and acts just like you. The best financial position our country was ever in was when the Clinton's were in office. The economy was in the black, the stock market was making us money and our dollar went a heck of a lot further than it does today. People need to wake up and realize the facts. We need Hillary in there again to clean up the republican mess.

JJ

Tha was he funniest thng I've seen in a long time -- still no voting or Clinton...of course ,who am I voting for or is that against?

Ali

I love jack, he is sexy.

Kim

Love me some Jack

Ferrellin

Well now we know who this site supports....join the rest of the media in it's bias against Hillary...The media created "rock star" is about to be tumbled...How can these people love their mother and be so against a woman for President...

Kelli

Yeah for McCain. Lets all get used to it. It is going to happen whethere we want it or not.

Lilarose

If anyone who votes (seriously) is swayed by a video, please, please don't vote at all!

Chris

Umm, wow. I have officially lost quite a bit of respect for Jack Nicholson as a man. That is probably one of the dumbest things I have seen in any election campaign and that even tops Obama girl.

Lisa

FIRST OF ALL, everyone knows that "Wacko Jacko" is Michael Jackson!
Who wrote that copy?...
...some 11-yr old new TMZ staffer who hasn't been around the block?!

The Great Jack ought not be tarred with the Wacko Brush.
***HOOORAY FOR HILLARY!***
HOOOooOrAY for Jack Nuicholson coming out loud and proud about OUR GIRL!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments