Un-Realtor Pimps Out Tiger with Sales Pitch

3/3/2008 8:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One shameless realtor is pimping out Tiger Woods -- and his wife and kid -- to help sell a $4 million house across the street from the golf god's Jupiter Island compound.

TMZ got an unbelievable pitch from a big-time Florida realtor, and here it is, verbatim -- "I have a FABULOUS piece of property for sale DIRECTLY across from Tiger Woods new property on Jupiter Island (Being built) When a tabloid pays JLO $6mil for photos of her first born, I would think that $4mil for a fabulous piece of property for unlimited photo opts of Tiger would be quite valuable!"

We get that the real estate market is down, but this is a little too much. And, by the way, a picture of Tiger doesn't go for that much.

The pitch should have been full access to Tiger's wife.

Jack

LOSER ONE PERSON NAMED KELLI.......WHICH IS IMPOSTERING ^...WHY DO YOU CARE ...GROWN UP YOUR NOT BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT BE USING MY NAME RIGHT NOW KELLI SO GO AWAY JUST LIKE WE ASKED YOU TO DO THIS AFTERNOON......KELLI=ALI=LOSER=DOUCHEBAG=WELFARE CHECK=NO LIFE=NO MAN= NO FRIENNDS =TMZ IS MY LIFE=DEFINATELY NO SEX FOR YOU=HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jack

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS KELLI????

smartypants

I'm here, don't I count. :)

Area 51

It's ironic that #27 mentioned the word " intelligence" in the final sentence. You could probably obtain a more articulate blog from Koko the chimp.

Ali

wow--someone is crazy in here

smartypants

what's up Ali? What topic are we on? No good boards tonight.

Area 51

Ali/Kelli/Idiot : Bedtime for 7th graders. Oh, sorry, I forgot...school is obviously not your thing anyway.

Ali

Kong- the only topic everyone wants to talk about it me being kelli, which i am not.

Jack

KONG=KELLI=ALI=LOSERS=NO LIFE=POST TO SOMEONE WHO CARES..........

Jack

YES ALL WE DO IS POST TO OURSELVES AND HAVE NO LIFE...... WE START AT 8 AM AND CONTINUE TIL THE WEE HOURS..........CAUSE WE HAVE NO LIFE.

smartypants

This Kelli/Ali hater is out of it's mind. TMZ you need to do something about it. The regulars are gone. Believe it or not, I am not Kelli but I am sure you won't believe it. Watch.

Jack

CRAZYPERSON IS KELLI/ALI...............GO AWAY LOSER...PLEASE.......CALL TMZ....KELLI THEY ARE ALREADY MONITORING YOU...........I REPORTED YOU LAST WEEK LOSER...CAUSE I AM SICK OF SEEING YOUR NAME 24/7...YOU KILL ALL THE BLOGS WITH YOUR CHILDISH NONSENSE...AND YES THEY KNOW FROM YOUR E MAIL THAT YOU ARE ALI THE LOSER TOO!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK.

Ali

yeah...something is very wrong with this person.

Ali

lol....he is full of S***

Ali

KELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you????????? LOL!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments