Cruz Beckham Fights Crime ... Before Bedtime

3/5/2008 3:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham might seem like Superman, but his son Cruz seems to prefer the Caped Crusader.

Lil' Bruce Wayne and mama Posh went to the movies in Century City, Calif. for brother Brooklyn's bday.

Afterwards, Posh probably went shopping for ridiculously oversized sunglasses while Cruz went out to protect the citizens of Los Angeles from the forces of evil.

And then was put down for a nap.

Unhinged

I hope David is off getting lucky somewhere. You know, with someone who has some meat on their bones? She's fugly.

reggie

#30 amen, I feel exactly like you do !!! Beckham's are over-rated and should be escorted back to England !
Posh is one ugly, skinny human

Rah-Rah

It's so funny and cute how every little boy wants to dress up as some super hero. I know Jada Pinkett-Smith's son, Jaden, went through that phase. Everytime he was out in public with mom and dad Will, he wore his batman costume.

Heck, my two sons did the same thing! My oldest is 16 now and he gets mortified everytime I mentioned it to his friends or a girlfriend.

trinity

Say what you will about her, at least she is often seen in the company of her children doing actual family things.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Maybe his 1st act as superhero is to make his mom a sammich. She's bone ass nasty.

Just being Me!

This kid is disguising himself already so that his friends don't know his Mom is an Alien

who cares

to poster # 23
whats with your bitchy self others can say worse things about the skinny ass skelton and you dont jump them so take yourself elsewhere and rag on someone else I can say what I want about the skinny ass skanky looking stone face cold fish that I want
so you shove it where the sun dont shine miss priss ass

Elin

haha so funny Aw I love it that you (TMZ) write cute stories like this!

BlueberryMuffin

Her hair is awful. But it is nice to see Mommy's and their babes out and about....I wish she were happier about it.

samantha

he has to be the cutest thing EVER!!!

tottymac

TMZ is incorrect. That Batsuit is not worn by Bruce Wayne, but by his protege, Terry Mcginnis, in Batman Beyond. Clarification, please!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Mommy....why do people call you Skeletor?

mya

I don't like Posh but this is a picture of a mommy holding her son's hand; it's ok.

tmz fan

now THAT'S a picture!

Joanie

I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT THIS UGLY STONEFACE MORON....SHE ACTS LIKE SHE HAS A STICK UP HER ASS, AND THINKS SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments