Is Bravo High?

3/5/2008 6:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Somehow the star of "Showgirls" landed a gig hosting a dancing show ... did they not see that train wreck of a movie?!
Elizabeth Berkley: Click to launch
Elizabeth Berkley -- who's proved her acting chops on "CSI" and "Saved by the Bell" -- will host Bravo's Step Up, So You Think You Can Dance "Step It Up & Dance."

It gets better: a press release for the show actually mentions the words "critically acclaimed" and "Showgirls" in the same sentence.

Kara

She isnt as Bad as some of the other Actresses..Why does TMZ do stories on people they Criticize and loathe??? This site is a Bashing Website..They make fun of all these People and YET, RUN after them with cameras..JEALOUSY maybe?? Why bother if Some Actress is so awful and not talented??Have you seen TMZ s reporters?? They are not Beautiful, Talented and Perfect...They make money off people they despise. How meaningless is that...

boyson

I remember Showgirls. Elizabeth Berkley talked like she always had a corn cob stuck up her ass. Over the top and lame!

duh

Ah yes, her big role in Any Given Sunday. She played a hooker and was in two 30 second scenes - in one of them she was naked. What a talented actress!

UCanLipThis

Dang! Give me a mic and a stripper pole.. I'll host this show better than her, I'm sure!

That Guy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go get them Elizabeth!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ

TMZ get real Trainwreck of a Movie!
It's a cult like classic! Go pick on Lindsay or Paris!
Please she should just suck it up and go on
Dancing with the Losers! Like that idiot Mario did!
It did wonders for his loser career!
I wish her all the best!
Any actress that gets nasty and Naked is okay with me!
Remeber that skank Demi, botox, fake boob Strptease hoe
Well Elizabeth is way hotter than her!

Melissa

YES! Bravo is officially HIGH AS F*@K!!!!

nataliec

"critically acclaimed"

HEARD PEOPLE TRY AND USE THAT TERM WITH TMZ...AND IT WAS A JOKE THEN TOO. WITH A BODY AND LOOKS THAT MISS BERKLEY HAS...IT SEEMS SHE HAS MUCH MORE THAN TMZ WILL EVER HAVE. I SAY YES COMPARED TO TMZ WEBSITE, SHOW GIRLS WAS "critically acclaimed"!!!

Ryan

Showgirls is a cult classic. Who doesn't like that movie.

nataliec

11. What's with all these white women with nasty poses humping a pole about??? I need a warm bath away from TMZ.....

Posted at 4:25PM on Mar 5th 2008 by the jerk

YOU REALLY ARE A JERK OR STUPID IF YOU CANT SEE THAT SHE IS HALF BLACK AND NOT FULL WHITE AT ALL...TAKE YO HEAD OUTTA YO ASS AND REALLY LOOK AT HER....OR IS THAT DOG FECES IN YOUR EYES AGAIN! STUPID BEYOTCH

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

I didn't totally hate that movie and she is still HOT and seems like a good person!

All you haters on here dissin' on people like it's second hat. I'd laugh, cause in real life these people wouldn't give you the time or day! In addition, you'd be beggin' to get an autograph!

LOSERS!!!

Katie

OMG, #7, too funny! I remember that episode. Every time I hear that song I think of Jesse Spano losing it.

Tom

I saw the movie at the time, I think she's hot but that movie just didn't work for her.. I Think the producers & director wanted her for reasons that had nothing to do with her acting ability and I think it hurt her career.. Think what you will, But I wouldn't mind spending some time with her if I had the chance. I liked her in SAVED BY THE BELL.. But I also have to agree that her career Didn't go as well as it might have after her making that movie.. I wish her luck with this project..

Sallie

What is it with former Saved By the Bell stars hosting dance shows???? First there's Mario hosting the MTV dance show, and now Elizabeth hosting the Bravo version???? Where's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Dustin Diamond's dance shows????? LOL

someguy

Say what you want about "Showgirls", but that movie was just full of T&A!!! And I would do EB in a second, she is HOT!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments