Jamie Lynn Is Seriously "Miss Guided"

3/6/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Getting out of a car in a skimpy top and mini-skirt, pregnant teen Jamie Lynn Spears channeled her inner Britney for a guest spot on the upcoming ABC series, "Miss Guided."
Jamie Lynn Spears
The episode was shot in October, before the child star revealed she was with child.

R.Zimmerman

I bet she'd never believe that in this picture she looks more like a forty-something trying to hang on to a youthful look rather than a teenager trying to look (I guess) sophisticated. Get a hold on yerself, girlie, we know you've been marked since birth for low class shame but try to overcome.

yonkers new york

NOW THATS HOT! KEEP IT COMING JAMIE LYNN! ZOEY 101 ROX!!!

yonkers new york

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT YONKERS! ZOEY 101 LIKE A MOFO!!!! IM WAITING 'TILL SHE TURNS 18 AND DOES ZOEY 1 ON 1 AM I RIGHT???

Denise

she is starting to dress just like Britney. 16 and pregnant I would be so proud. If I had those two girls as daughters I would start to question where I went wrong. This family is a mess.

ahole

Thanks for nothing TMZ. Now I am a pedophile.

fame ho

just a new slut and whore in the works......The only thing that this little tramp has learned is that showing the "Brit" and the bobbies makes money.....OH how pathetically sad.....QUIT buying ALL magazines that show these sluts.........she'll have 3 kids by 18 yeras of age......by 3 different loser men......and most likely herpes and HIV.... what an example to set as a young nobody.......

truth

i knew that girl was trash from the beginning. every girl had she was a respectful humble better than britney mother but she is no better than britney sge is obsessed with following in her big sister's foot steps. Jamie lynn is a no talent bitch and a white trash whore worst than her sister.

yonkers new york

RESPONSE TO #41'S POST-HUH???

tgrippe

She's got them nice tatters!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3