Lisa Marie -- I'm Preggers, Not Fat!

3/7/2008 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just the other day, TMZ spotted Scientolostar Lisa Marie Presley, 40, out looking awfully big. And now she's confirmed exactly why.

On her MySpace blog, Presley announced that she's pregnant (this will be her third child, first with her fourth husband, musician Michael Lockwood) but she saves her real verbal fireworks to totally unload on the tabloid media, whom she calls "irresponsible," "disgusting," and "black souls." And that's just for starters:

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.

Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.

They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.

Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets. It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.

How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.

Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ANONYMOUS

Shame on the news pack of hounds picking on her. She has to be a good person - she is private - not a bar hopping mess like the other girls. Good luck to her. She will have a beautiful baby.

Angel

And people wonder why so many women have eating disorders. She's a human being for God's sake ! It's NO ones business who she marries, what she does with her money, what she weighs, who she marries or how many children she has. People THINK they know famous people from what they read or see on TV....they DON'T ! Maybe it's easier to judge them rather than look at their own lives. Maybe it's time to remember what your mama told you...believe nothing you hear and only half of what you read...ya think ????
Who are any of you to say if her husband is cute or not ? Is he good to her and her children ? You don't know do you ? Pick up a mirror...Look over in that lounge chair at your ummmmmmm better half then start judging. Enough said.

elvislives

Leave LIsa Marie alone. She has always had to defend herself and her father's memory. I wish he were still here to kick the crap out of all of you who portray someone to be something they are not. She is only like 5'3 and so sure she will show alot quicker than some other people would. Oh yeah-I guess that guys are taking all the pictures!!!! LIsa, you rock and has far as all the comments about her husband's looks-as long as she is happy and he is good to her, that is all that matters.

Jessica Nyquist

Good for her. I think the article she wrote was very well written. The press should be ashamed for writing such things. I wish her the best.

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

NancIT

Why is she having More children ? boredom ? Hers are all grown. Boy friend Is note good looking at all. Nanci

Hal

Is she into that scientologist crap? I hope not.

elvisfan

I think she is more than 3 months pregnant. Almost 6 months ago I thought she looked pregnant when i saw her in Memphis.

Liz

She is about 7-8 months!

CANDACE

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GUESS WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT HAR FAR ALONG SHE IS. EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT. I WAS DIFFERENT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ONE WEEK I LOKKED REALLY HUGE THEN THE NEXT NOT SO MUCH. DEPENDING ON HOW FAR ALONG YOU ARE THE BABYS POSITION HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT ALSO. SOME PEOPLE ARE BIGGER THE WHOLE TIME. SHE MAY BE RETAING WATER OR IT MAY BE THE FLOWING DRESS SHE HAD ON WITH THE BREEZE. YOU NEVER KNOW. AND IT DOE NOT MATTER IF HER KIDS ARE GROWN SO WHAT THE GIRL CAN HAVE AS MANY AS SHE WANTS.

Jodi

Gawd her BF is ugly, hopefully the baby doesn't take after him.

kt

GOOD FOR HER! Her Blog was well written and truthful.

Sharyl

Leave her alone and let her and others be happy that she is pregnant. At least she is of age, unlike others. What a hurtful thing to say that she would have a child out of boredom... Maybe she is crazy in love and this child is obviously a product of that love. Maybe you should not say anything, if you don't have anything nice to say. Think about it....

John

Why do Americans still use MySpace? That's so old school... Facebook is the new MySpace... get with it!

Miami Spice

Yep, Lisa Marie is a crazy, angry, bitter $cientologist with a boatload of money and no smarts or class to do anything good with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments