O.J. Won't Be a Felon Till Sept., Earliest

3/7/2008 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OJFor those of you waiting to relive the 1994 glory days of an O.J. Simpson trial, you're going to have to wait a little longer.

A judge today ruled that O.J. will stand trial on armed robbery and kidnapping charges in September. The late date was a request of O.J.'s attorneys, but the judge did not agree throw the charges out (like that was happening) and did not rule on whether or not O.J. will be tried separately or with his co-defendants, Charles Ehrlich and Clarence "C.J." Stewart.

Rod Williams

I think O.J. is innocent !
I think O.J. is intelligent !
I think Lawyers are honorable !
I think Hillary was under sniper fire !
I think Obama didn't know his "spiritual advisor" was a racist who hated white people!
I think "latresse" is not uniformed,ignorant and uneducated!
I beleive there is an Easter Bunny!

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

Kayla

He murdered his wife and the entire world knows it and he got away with it and we are waiting for God to take His revenge.

Liz

He will probably try the race card again............

Just call me trailer trash....

M*U*R*D*E*R*E*R

happy holiday season

THIS TRIAL IS NOT GOING TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES. IT WILL BE IN NEVADA, AND THEY DON'T SCREW AROUND
IN THEIR COURTS. JUDGE ITO WOULD NEVER MAKE IT AS A JUDGE IN NEVADA. THE LIGHTS ARE NOT BRIGHT
ENOUGH AND NOT ENOUGH NEWSPAPERS FOR HIM TO READ ABOUT HIMSELF. NO SYMPATHY COURTS THERE.
SUGGESTION TO TMZ.... HAVE RON GOLDMAN AS YOUR REPORTER FOR THE TRIAL AND EVEN THOUGH HE MIGHT
BE BIASED, IT WOULD BE GOOD AND INTERESTING COMMENTARY.

huckbilly

I think he endorsed Obama

Just call me trailer trash....

that expression on his face.....is he trying to work up a tear for nicole? or trying to take a crap?

Barbara

What happened to the long time girlfriend who was a "bit battered"? Wopnder who was responsible for that? HMMMMMM.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pie

I visited the residence of Nicole’s' condo, during the media storm after the murders. - Around the back of condo in the alleyway, I viewed the back gate.

I can still remember the metallic smell of blood on the hot sunny day. - I was wondering if it was Nicole’s blood or Ron Goldman's that I smelled.

Famous Plastic

I love how this guy can get off after killing two people and now he is going to jail for something so stupid. Gotta love the justice system!

Tangie

He is innocent of this, just like he is innocent of his ex wifes murder. I guess you don't walk around free if you killed somebody! Hello!

Liz

#11 = Letreece, What rock having you been living under?

Mik

I wonder if thay can get Robert Downey Jr to play him in his life story?To be seen in Cinama Scope .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments