Songs That Made David Hernandez Go Nuts!

3/7/2008 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before he was belting out classics on "American Idol," David Hernandez used to strip his panties into a wad over a different set of songs.

TMZ TV has obtained big bad David's stripperific set list from his days and nights at Dick's in Phoenix.

BigTicket

Songs That Made David Hernandez Go Nuts!

Posted Mar 7th 2008 9:30PM by TMZ Staff

....I get the distinct impression that this guy is kinda fond of nuts....

Kelli

American Idol? Do not go there, next story.........

Kelli

So why can I not have a comment without someone having a problem? So they don't have a lot of commentors? Why pick on me?

rvdredrocks

What a cheap shot!! David has real talent and should be judged on that merit. I hope he goes all the way in spite of you. I'll certainly be voting for him

cochino

since when did TMZ become a friggin AI fansite?

crusader33

WTF? This video has nothing to do with ths story. Ths has been happening alot lately on this site.

April Fouels

SINCE THEY LIKE LISTENING TO "ELECTRIC SIX" THE "GAY BAR", ...............................

Tammy

I don't belive in the year 2008 society is still as closed minded as ever! Just b/c he worked in a gay bar doesn't mean he is gay! If someone works as a bartender does that make them a drunk? If someone works in a prison, does that make them in love w/ crimals??? I can't belive some of the crap that I read! And so what if he is gay!!! What the hell is the prob. w/ gay people anyway???? This counry needs to stop being so damn judgemental about everyone else, and start worrying about themselves....I think we would all be soooo much better off!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshimi

Who the hell cares?

April Fouels

WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, IT'S A GOOSE......

lied about daniel's results?

if obama is elected we are all screwed.
obama is in the pockets of toomany people
sooner or later those who own him will be fighting for bigger parts of him and its gonna be messy.
you think the fact that he had to quickly answer to the Canadians while his manager was in England quickly answering to the folks there is a mess - - you aint seen nothing yet. - - you know Rezko owns a piece of him, and he remains friendly with Bill Avery who founded Weather Underground - so that's a given.

All the shady smelly stink groundworms need Obama to win because it is the only way they could get their fingers into what goes on in the Oval Office....How Obama got into that senate seat still boggles my mind. I wont trust the guy three steps ahead of me. America is ready for a Black, Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow Person be it man or woman, but Obama is not it.

the baggage tips the scale.

Robert

Knew it thwe moment he stepped out on stag for the firsdt time, everyone will ALWAY's think of him (you) this way, what a shame already. David Archuleta is and should win anyway. Humility goes a long way.

tomcat

So what? So what? Brad Pitt stripped and so did the writer of 'Juno', who won an Oscar.

When will some Americans stop being such g-damned prudes!

Robert

Ryan keeps him around for a lap dance and a coke float.

lied about daniel's results?

".....JUST BECAUSE HE WORKS IN A GAY BAR..........."
pray tell, just WHY would a male choose a GAY bar to DANCE?

if you have problems with the BIG HIT-ME-OVER-THE-HEAD-CLUES,
what the hell are your going to do when you get lost in the forest? STAY THERE?

WHEW!