Even the People in Hillary's Ads Don't Like Her

3/8/2008 7:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary Clinton's "red phone" commercial helped propel her to big win in Ohio this week -- but one of the stars of the commercial is actually a huge Barack Obama supporter.

The first child featured in the ad -- which asks people who they want to answer the phone in the White House at 3:00 AM -- is actually Casey Knowles, an Obama volunteer in the state of Washington. The footage was shot eight years ago when she worked as a TV extra. Getty Images owns the footage and can do with it as it pleases.

Knowles, who turns 18 in April, told KING 5 in Seattle that she is for Barack all the way: "It's really sort of ironic that my image would be used to advocate for Hillary when I myself do not."

JANET

Hillery Clintoon is a cut-throat, lying, murdering, muff-diving BITCH !! You Clintoon people are a bunch of IDIOTS !!

Lori

Lets face it--neither of them are the best but it is what the choice is and we have to decide unless you want McBush.

He's just another Idiot

I'm from the old school: "If you can't think of anything nice to say about somebody, don't say anything at all". Try as I might, I can't think of anything nice to say about Hillary. She's an overly ambitious, over competitive, mean, vicious woman who will say and do anything to get your vote. I don't trust her anymore than I could throw her. I feel the same way about Bill. He's putting up with all of her nonsense because he wants back in the White House, too. She has said, if elected, she will name him "Ambassador to the World" or "Secretary of State". Horrors ! We can't let those two dictators win !!

Ben

I've hated that b@@@@ ever since the terrorist attacks. At the memorial, everyone else was standing and singing the anthem...(even Billary)...except her...she sat and rolled her eyes....she needs knocked the hell off her highorse.

Lori

#95 why on earth would hillary say such a thing?? I find that hard to believe just out of the clear for no apparant reason? Makes no sense to me. I am always hearing how she tried to help people.

He's just another Idiot

Poor Chelsea being sent out to Pimp for Hillary and Bill. She looks so embarassed during her speeches. Chelsea knows more than anyone how much her parents hate each other. Guess they are such good actors, they can put on an Act of caring and helping each other. It's all a Bunch of Bull. They will lie and cheat and say and do anything to get back in the White House. Don't trust those two Crooks.

Jennie

Boy, Aunt May, for someone who doesn't want to say "anything at all", you worked a lot of hate into those many, many words!

He's just another Idiot

It's going to be a long, long summer with the candidates bashing and trashing each other. Thankfully, we wll have the Olympics to watch. I've never understood why the candidates don't just tell the public what their plans for the nation are. They look like idiots pounding away at each other. Come to think of it, I haven't heard any candidate say what they would do if they became President. Oh, yeah, Hillary said she would raise taxes. McCain said he would not raise taxes. Is this it ????

He's just another Idiot

Just heard that Hillary and Bubba want Obama to be on the ticket with Hillary as President and Obama as Vice-President. They really havea lot of nerve. Don't those two Morons know that Obama is ahead in delegates? Just goes to show that the Clintons are desperate and dumb as rocks.

FlBiker

The Illinois senator has now won 13 caucuses to Clinton's three.

Kelli

But I am voting for Hilary. She is the best man for the job.

Alexa

#102 This is the first time I've ever heard of 'caucuses'. I thought voting was supposed to be a private matter. Who knew?

He's just another Idiot

I'm so sorry that Mitt Romney withdrew. He was the best candidate running. When the Olympics were in Salt Lake City, the planning was in shambles, the committee was accused of everything from stealing money to running the costs way above budget, etc. Romney stepped in, put that Olympics back together, practically single handed, and it was the best the United States ever had. He was a terrific organizer and a nice guy throughout the whole Olympics. He would have made a great President with his great organizational skills and diplomacy. We missed the boat !!!

Kelli

103 is an imposter.

He's just another Idiot

Thanks #103 I thought Hillary was a man. Does the woman (man) have a dress? She (he) is always in a dorky pant suit. Has there ever been a more unlikeable American? She is TOO divisive to be President.