Britney: Don't Leave Home Without It!

3/10/2008 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A judge just ruled that Jamie Spears can give Britney a debit/credit card to use that has a $1,500 per week limit on it.

Jamie's lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, said it was "so she can spend money, have her freedom, and make choices about how she wants to enjoy her life."

Britney had the choice to appear at the hearing today -- but ultimately decided being on the set of "How I Met Your Mother" was the way to go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cathy Henderson

First off, Brit I still love ya. I wish people would try to put theirself in her place....I feel so sorry for her having to put up with the things she does. Most of the time when people are loosing everything very close to them, they try to hang on to what they have left. Been there , done that, know how it feels...You hang in there Brit--dont let anyone get you down! Be strong, kind, an the loving person that I know you are. You can do it.

Big Bear

Britney why did you not advise your little sister to keep her legs together?? She will be just as crappy a mother as your are!

devils_advocate

Bella. Yes, a student. As is probably the most common anser I lean toward criminal law as my favourite. Things are probably a lot more different here and so the vast mojority of compulsory subjects are quite dull. I absolutely hate contract law! Have developed a bit of a soft spot for constitutional law?!? In terms of practicing... probably lean towards commercial, intellectual property, and though considered a specialist subject, sports law could be quite interesting - very hard to get into though! We'll see what happens. I work within graphic/web design at the moment, and acrually thoroughly enjoy it. Maybe there will be a complete uturn in the end!

Lawdawg. Aah. Thus taxman..... Commercial lit sounds intertesting. The research into insolvency theory of damages... sounds complex. Wondr if it's what I imagine from the phrase...!

Anyways. I read Ms Spears is doing well with her filming and was amused by the paps quote for people.com: ".."It would be a conflict of interest," Ghalib told PEOPLE at Thursday's Christian Audigier fall/winter 2008 fashion show in West Hollywood. In fact, the celebrity photographer said he has not worked since December. " Though no news on the Eardley stuff!

devils_advocate

That last bit didn't make sense. I meant to say he says he says he's taken a break - the quote was to follow on...

bipolar friend

Coming from someone who is bipolar.....yes you do have choices over your life and the things you do in it even when you are bipolar but it is very easy for bipolar to take control of you and your choices without you even noticing...dear god people when we all make a mistake it is not plastered in front of millions...we have our privacy and are able to make up sor our mistakes on our own time...Brit is not....she chose to live this life before she could even know the consequences....we need to take a look at ourselves before we judge others regardless of that persons fame....my heart goes out to her and i hope all the doctors and therapists can help her through this..

ss68

I feel so sorry for Brit, no matter what anyone says. I think her relationship w/KFed was the beginning of the end for her. He really screwed her up good. He got her hooked on drugs and made her feel he was the only one she could trust, then he betrayed her and that is the root of her depression. She tried to get away but his hold was strong, he is a devil.
I thought he was evil when he left his othert babie's mama in her eighth month. I don't want to judge, this is just my opinion

raggedy

stupid is as stupid does

tipdipper22

Before, she would spend an entire months 'allowance' in one evening!

Poor girl.

jim.rainor

Hi i just wanted to tell you i found this website where you can vote for USA:
Let's help the US out, we are currently in 6th. We can do better than that.
We should spread the address to win!

FlBiker

What a fecking nitwit.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

kaplan should be investiagted for defaming britney (via: sands) and making her pay his fees 500k-900k. Will he remains a mystery . For illegally selling photos of britney (adnan,sands,lufti) should be investigated by another court.

Ali

damn...i don't think i could live on that!!!

Nor Cal Reader

Why a credit / debit card? Why not just get gift cards from Starbucks and 7-11?

Moose

$1500 per week? Wow, that is a lot of money. She should have started with 500 a month and see how it goes from there.

gullibleminions

Poor Pigeon Poop........stupid is as stupid does?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments