Pap to Douglas: Get Back to Baby Making!

3/10/2008 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One pap really wants Michael Douglas to have more children with Catherine Zeta-Jones -- and was awkwardly vocal in letting Douglas know outside Il Sole this weekend.

Let's hope the taut 63-year-old doesn't follow through, for Catherine's sake.

FlBiker

He's so old only dust comes out anymore......

nataliec

WHY WOULD ANYONE WNAT TO HAVE BABIES WITH THIS OLD ASS MAN...BY THE TIME THEY ARE THREE ...HES IN SOME COFFIN BEING MAGGOT FOOD...OH WELL I GUESS THAT WOULD BE OK SINCE HE MARRIED LIFES BIGGEST MAGGOT CZJONES!!!!!!!

FlBiker

How convenient, they will both be in diapers at the same time.

He's Boring now

So Miss Boobs can make a trip to Pediatrics and than over to Geriatrics all in one stop if she picks the Medical Center.

These goofs never do the Math when they marry do they? Like if Bobbs wants to have kids, they have to a Larry King as a Father. I would have said Tony Randall but he died a few years ago and was a Father to like an 8 year old.

Selfish Jerks who didnt do it right the first time around

April Fouels

The best movie he ever made is coming back to haunt him......THE GAME....check it out......

Bubblebunny

He looks older than Kirk. What 's he eating to make him look like this. My Dad is 63, and looks 40. He works out, Karate, good food, good to the masses, etc.

Kelli

I love Michael Douglas but he is off his rocker. No more kids!

Lori

He does look old for his age. He looks more like he is in his 70's or 80's. The best movie I ever saw him in was the Perfect Marriage. Great movie. He was good.

Jel

That's Michael? It looks like Kirk Douglas!

Lola

I have noticed that there have not been any pics of the happy couple together lately....hmmmmm

Nelson

O Please stop, That image is making me GAG!!

Jennie

I've loved Michael Douglas all the way back to "The Streets of San Francisco". He has made some great movies; I loved "The Game", too. "Fatal Attraction", "Wall Street", too many to mention. I don't think he's too old to do anything. I didn't like the way things went down with his ex-wife, though, but I guess he REALLY paid for that. I've never understood everyone's great attraction to Catherine, but I guess it's because it's a guy thing.

Ooooo Noooo!

Old guys think they can fool death by knocking-up a young gal. . . in fact they are the fool. Live in your own time.

Never inked up!

Another man who has a infant for a wife. I wonder if he has a car seat for her?

Seriously, what are these women thinking? Oh, yeah, the old mighty dollar. Never a shortage of gals willing to marry a old man in this country! But, at what cost to them? And ohhhhh there is a cost.

If my man has age spots all over the place I better too! Well in the end she has to touch him. MUCH better her than me.

karen