The Weather Started Getting Rough ...

3/10/2008 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old castaway resurfaced at a Hollywood event on Friday, looking almost perfect.
Dawn Wells
Wells' great-great grandfather was a stagecoach driver during the 1849 gold rush.

Dawn has a fashion line for people with limited mobility called the Wishing Wells Collection.

Last year, Mary Ann was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her own birthday party. She is currently serving six months of unsupervised probation after pleading guilty to reckless driving.

COMMENTS

Kevin

Wow..not to bad..........a little heavy on the make-up but she looks pretty good.....I always thought Maryann was way hotter than Ginger.

witstupid

i remember her...

SLM

She is as beautiful now as she was then. Hope I have the same luck at that age!

Mark

Ginger or Mary Ann??? Mary Ann, of course....

HeyNow

I think she looks great. The woman is almost 70 years old and unlike a lot of aging hollywood, she looks like she aged naturally, If she did have anything done surgically, it was subtle and if she didn't, more power to her. I can't think of many, if any, 70 year olds who looks so great. The fact that she got caught with pot is just a bonus. She just goes to show that you can still have fun and look good when you get old.

Paul

Glad to see her looking so good!

C

SHE'S STILL CUTE !

Lefty. . .

Wells looks good for her age and is still cute.

DigBiggy

SHE IS A TRUE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN TELEVISION AND THE WORLD STILL HAVE LOVE FOR MY FIRST LOVE.. LOVE HER

oldbutnottooold

Take note Hollywood. You can age gracefully.

AApel

I always loved her legs and pretty little feminine feet... They always showed her barefoot too, so I'm kind of sad that they didn't show us a picture of her legs and bare feet...
Now that I know her name should have been Mary Jane, I can see why she aged so well... But if she smoking pot, she sure as hell can still give a great foot job... Ask her for some pictures of her Grandma legs and bare feet... They are the last to go on most women, so I bet she's still really hot!!!

Isa

First Jim Backus died in 1989, then Alan Hale in 1990, then Natalie Schaefer in 1991 and most recently Bob Denver in 2005. It's just Russell Johnson (b. 1924, currently 83 years old), Tina Louise (b. 1934, currently 74 years old) and Dawn Wells (b. 1938, currently 69 years old) left of the cast. As silly as it was, Gilligan's Island was exactly the show we needed back in the 1960's, a good escapist farce while we were living under the shadow of imminent nuclear war and all that. Politics was handled in the most diplomatic manner when it was (rarely) brought up; there was nothing in the way of objectionable sex and violence; you didn't have to worry about political correctness; Tina Louise's Ginger Grant was a loving tribute to Marilyn Monroe, full of sex appeal and bubbleheadedness and Bob Denver's Gilligan and Alan Hale's Skipper were an equally loving tribute to Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy (watch Gilligan mess things up and the Skipper doing his slow burns looking into the camera!). So the plots were silly; America laughed its collective head off at those hapless castaways. And oh yes -- Mary Ann rules. She was, after all IRL, Miss Nevada 1959. Too bad she didn't make Miss America in the 1960 pageant too.

Grasshopper

WOW!! Finally, and older star who still looks fantastic. Notice the happiness in her eyes. I hope I'll look like that at 59! She is 69!!! WOW!!!

Dayna

She is just as beautiful today - I remember both of my brothers battling over who was the prettiest - Tina or Mary Ann - brings back alot of fun memories. She looks terrific!!

Dayna

I meant Mary Ann or GINGER - it's too early for thinking...:)