Janet Feels Too Nasty for "SNL"

3/11/2008 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson won't be live from New York this Saturday night -- she's got the flu!

Sources tell TMZ that Ms. Jackson has dropped out of performing on "Saturday Night Live" this week. No word who her replacement will be.

Us first reported Janet checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. last night for shortness of breath and the flu.

Story developing ...

SpazZzZz

F I R S T ! BaaHaahaahahahahaaaahaaahahahaaha :o)

PapiChuloLongHairShaunNY

oh yes ye yes WHITIES KEEP HATING ON GORGEOUS AT 40 LOOKING 25 TO 30 SEXY TALENTED JANET,WHITE BOY
SHE IS AND SHALL ALWAYS LOOK BETTER THEN ANY ONE YOU MEET HUNNI

AND GET WELL JANET THIS ITALIANA BLONDE MORGAN LOVE YOU GIRL.
FEEL BETTER.MUUAHZ!

double standards

by morgan blonde italian mom of three age 37 n,j.

right......let's see how much surgery? Please I'm not white.....she is as fake inside and out as her brother. You, well you know just stay in your made up world.

P.S. - get an education and learn how to SPELL!

N

EVERYONE HAD THE FLU EXTREMELY BAD THIS YEAR! YOU WACKOS

Litsas

Don't worry, Janet will be @ SNL somewhere in the next weeks!

Flu lasts ± 10 days, so I think they will exchange her with next week's act, so maybe she will be there NEXT week in stead of THIS week!

And: she cancelled this week's performance because she IS NOT ABLE TO FLY FROM LA TO NY due to that flu!

Travelling (by plane) when having the flu can make the illnes worser (due to the dry air inside aeroplanes)!!!!

It is better for her to wait until she has no fever anymore, only her doctor can decide if and when she'll be able to travel/fly again and only then she'll be able to perform in SNL!

Keep on watching the SNL site, I think they will announce a new date for Janet's performance soon!

S.

TMZ FAN

Janet Who? .. I wish she would just go away

TMZ FAN

I have the flu and I think I could find a way to be on Sat Night Live... I'm just say'en

Sunshine

Get well Janet!

Valentino

People need to stop hating on janet because she's a human being. And so far the replacement for janet on SNL may be Mariah Carey.

double standards

so you are saying white people are just as dumb as you are cuz you thought Janet could sing too?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4