Kid Rock: Make Waffles, Not War

3/11/2008 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock is back at the Waffle House -- and it won't be a beating that he's serving up today (at lease we hope).

Kid was popped last October at the Waffle House after getting into a fracas with a guy over a girl. He'll be there today (not the exact same one though) to play the role of short order cook for charity.

Let's hope they give him a hair net.

anthonysdreamgirl**

BTW, glad to see you back, Kelli! :-)

Valerie

ew...if you eat there make sure you have your hepatitis vaccine!

Brande

There is something about this man that is Sexy, and no its not his hair, it must be his country music!

Kelli

Thanks Ledbetter. I am surprised ya know it's me. brande, UH HUH! Just his music!

anthonysdreamgirl**

LOVE KID ROCK!!! LAND IN VIRGINIA AND GET SOME SUGAR KID!

Tessa

The boy can sing ( and dance) but I think I'll stick to my own cooking,, I would'nt eat at a Waffle House on a bet..

Steph

First Kid Rock isn't a country music star

Second he makes me ashamed to be from Detroit. I should say more ashamed actually, I already was embarassed to be from Detroit lol

Kelli

Kidd did do a crossover country album and has performed with Hank WIlliams many times. Crossroads om CMT has an excellent special with them together. I understand Detroit isn't very appealing though. lol

Former Detroit Dude

Kid,
You need to stay outa them Waffle Houses. We ain't got them in Deeetroit, and they serve frickin' grits.
Also, stick with babes with real boobs.

Steph

Crossover being the key word, which just happened a couple years ago. Listen to his really old stuff far from Country.

Kid Rock will forever be another piece of white trash to come out of Detroit. You can take the boy out of the trailor but can't take the trailor out of the boy. Can he not afford shampoo or what?
Actually what's funny is he comes from a very affluent family but still continues to look like he's a day away from living in a dumpster.

Kelli

I know gross, his Dad I think is a well to do car lot owner? I only like the crossover stuff and agree he needs a haircut and a shampoo more often. I don't like his rap style at all, except for "Cowboy Baby".

anthonysdreamgirl**

He's a dirty rocker - lol, and I LOVE it! ;-)

Lana

What a scary sight to see while eating breakfast...

BigTicket

Let's hope they give him a hair net.

Better yet, let's hope they throw his scuzzy white trash ass in the waffle fryer! "Mommy! These waffles smell funny!"

Sharona

What a crock of crap.......he is such a loser......What the hell did Pam see in him?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments