Chikezie 9/11 Plus 16 -- Unforgettable

3/12/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ChikezieSeptember 11, 2001 isn't just the day the world stopped. It also just happened to be "American Idol" Chikezie's sixteenth birthday.

It's pretty ironic Chikizzle ended up working as an airport screener for TSA.

casey

Chikezie is amazing! Versatile and talented. I cannot wait to see him perform in concert. If he doesn't win Idol, there is something terribly wrong! GO CHIKEZIE!!

tom in chicago

Who cares abouit this HACK!
Is someone in your office sleeping with him, or wanting to?
I wonder what you would say if he was wearing a fur coat?
Or is your Love for Chikezie, greater than your 'Pro-Terrorist-Peta' stance?
story developing...

tracey

You guys are seriously reaching today and failing miserably!

pattijen

Chikezie was terrific last night on Idol. He seems like a nice guy too. Only 16 when 9/11 happened? Geez. Seems like only yesterday that 9/11 happened, and Chikezie's a grown man now. Time flies!

Djc123

That isn't ironic, nor interesting.

lovergirl.

i think that it is sad weather any of you do or not.

that does suckk that it is his birthday that day :(

he rocks!!!!

Sue

I remember when Amy Sedaris was stalking Chikezie -- he finally had to file a complaint against her with the police to get her to quit!

SAxlerod

I heard part of what you sing on Tuesday and I'm feeling in. You put you into the song and I appreciate it. I wish you the best and kick those other non-talented a-holes out of the box!

Jennifer

So? My birthday is on this day too, do I get my picture on TMZ too?

Kim

I AM LOVING ME SOME CHIKEZIE! I THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SLOWLY CATCH ON TO HIM. I'VE GOT A DIFFERENT FAVORITE RIGHT NOW AND I'M A PRETTY FAITHFUL GIRL BUT IF HE GOES OUT, CHIKEZIE WILL BE MY NEXT IN LINE. HE ROCKED THIS PAST TUESDAY. I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD IT IN HIM.

Mike

That's not "irony".... Why must people continue to use the word "irony" for stuff that's not "ironic"?

Mike

So? My 21st birthday was on 9-11-01 and I was in Paramedic school and studying Architecture.

cramerica

bad tact TMZ

Candy Spelling

Great guy, loved his take on the song. He's cute and a good singer but not quite my Idol.....

My votes go to: MIchael Johns...so wholesome and so darn sexy................