Francis -- Free from Florida!

3/12/2008 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis has just finished a court appearance in Panama City, Florida, and he's a free man, after agreeing to a plea deal that will keep him out of jail -- and sources tell TMZ that Joe will be back in L.A. as early as tonight.

TMZ has learned that Francis has plead no contest to the charges of filming underage girls, and has been sentenced to time served. What's more, "Girls Gone Wild" can't film in the area for three years. Bay County, we're told, will return Joe's brand new Ferrari, and $60,000 that they confiscated from him last year.

Joe tells TMZ, "I am happy to be done with Bay County." He's been battling these charges since 2003.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

john a

he should do a new show ELIOT SPITZER gone wild!!

Lola

To celebrate his release I watched girls gone wild FIRST TIMERS! Like my girl Paris says ITS HOTT!!!!!!

jOE'S WIFE

I don't like the new look, Joe! Long hair is so not you...short is better!

VALENTINO

Looks like he has some competition in Vegas. And it's me!!

www.partygirlsofvegas.com

FlBiker

I'm glad Joe is free, what a waste of tax dollars locking him up.

Dirty Old Man in Canada (aren't we all?)

1912: "Jack Dawson" (Leon DiCaprio) to "Rose Dewitt Bukater" (Kate Winslet) in Titanic (1997, 50m 52s in): "Well, that's one of the good things about Paris. Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off."

2008 Mar 12 Wed (probably sunny in Florida): Joe Francis, founder of Girls Gone Wild, after being released from jail and pleading no contest to child abuse and prostitution charges in Florida: "That's one of the good things about Spring Break. Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off. ... There's a certain hyper-focus [of introspection] that comes with being locked in a cage. There were things I did wrong, things I'm going to do better...like more boobies. Yes, always boobies, and check for ID."

Things just never change, thankfully. :-)

askmeaboutperfection

joe you suck...one day i hope you have slut for a daughter

raggedy

I knew he would get off

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

I was in his video a few years ago and had a blast!

Kelli

BOO! I bet we see him and Paris out partying by the weekend.

Mikey

COME TO ME BABY!!!!

Tangie

Look out, drunk, worthless, self-hating, teenage airhead bimbo's!!

Area 51

Who was the judge? Eliot Spitzer?

KK

Lock up your daughters!

Winky Vitalic

joe, remember to slather on the spf!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments