Heather 911 Call -- Dr. Fears Suicide

3/12/2008 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call that sent paramedics racing to Heather Locklear's house over the weekend.

As TMZ first reported, paramedics arrived at Heather's house on Saturday after getting dispatched on a "suicide attempt" call. When they arrived Heather was fine.

The doctor says on the tape, "I have a patient and I have feeling she's suicidal."

The tape is the second 911 call the doc made. He says he called 15 minutes earlier and was following up.

Tragic Hollywood Blondes -- click to launch

Democrats are evil

Why do people have to involve themselves when depressed people are suicidal. Just let them end it all. They move on in life and so does society. Win...Win

Human life is not as precious as some people would like you to believe.

mommy

He does sound sincere, so obviously she said SOMETHING that bothered him. Maybe he took it out of context...if the medics said everything A-ok. But still there were words...we just don't know what they were. All you people, I swear, when owen wilson attempted everybody was like why didn't anybody pick up on the issues he had. Now a doctor does respond to something bothersome, and you all slam him. Gee-whiz people.

JoJO

Damn I cannot spell!!!!!!!!!

meant to say 'their' 'their' 'their' 'their' LOLOLOL

I'M AN IDIOT!

RReedy

Why would TMZ put this out there? I don't get it. You have morphed into a bunch of vultures.

just wondering

..well, she must be really happy abt this private matter being splashed all over the world! ..the downside of being famous, suxs!!..this kind of exposure only can make things worse for her, whatever problems she has.

annoyed

Lenn:

What is the point of posting this long article here? I mean really.

debeers

the doc is not getting bad press because he was worried about his patient, rather because he is BLABBING HIS MOUTH AFTER THE FACT, she should kick his stupid butt and get herself another doctor. Who knows the good doc may have put her on a med that he knows could send a patient over the edge and he was trying and still trying to cover his butt !!!! If she is on a med prescribed by this doctor she had better check with her pharmacy for reactions to it and or with other meds.

Cindy

Poor Heather. The Dr. absolutely did the right thing, no one knows what she said to the Dr., but he obviously sounded concerned. Enough so that he wanted to make sure his second call was followed up on, and to let them know if she was OK. And I agree, whoever leaked this to the press is doing a disservice to any celebrity who may need help. Knowing it will be all over the media would make them think twice about reaching out for help and prolong suffering. I hope she's OK and kudo's to the Dr. and 911 dispatcher for taking it serioulsy.

Victoria

#14 Energy.......my grandsons used to watch a cartoon on Saturdays called RECESS......there is a toon character named RANDALL on the show....you remind me of Randall.

gossipking

That doctor is an ass.. heather fire him immed!!

Tangie

What a FREAK! Girl next door got plastic surgery because she feels threatened by aging.....got a younger, hotter girl on her butt named Denise...

Prince Von A-Hole

that sounded like that turtle headed gal from TMZ

NotMyAlias

What's up with LA that 911 tapes become public knowledge that easily. Sick, sick, sick. I get the fact that Papz dig dirt, but it should be hard to get info form the popo in a town full of nozy papz. I have little faith in LA NEway.

Prince Von A-Hole

Oh that harvey is pretty good at sisguising his voice. Judge Wapner must have taught him that

Otis

I heard that she was distressed because she didn't get the part in that new Max Hardcore movie (she's way too old to work for Max) and that's why she attempted suicide.