Heather 911 Call -- Dr. Fears Suicide

3/12/2008 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call that sent paramedics racing to Heather Locklear's house over the weekend.

As TMZ first reported, paramedics arrived at Heather's house on Saturday after getting dispatched on a "suicide attempt" call. When they arrived Heather was fine.

The doctor says on the tape, "I have a patient and I have feeling she's suicidal."

The tape is the second 911 call the doc made. He says he called 15 minutes earlier and was following up.

Tragic Hollywood Blondes -- click to launch

just wondering

I'm 57 th!!

Kali

O.K. that could be any 911 call about anyone! No one even mentioned anyones name. Smells fishy to me.

perfecttiming

Heather is and has always been a no talent pice of tail. She's a crazy bit_h

Greg Brown

I hope Heather is OK. I met Heather several times back in the late 80's and early 90's and she was one of the nicest people you could meet! When working on a TV Show, she was not all stuck up like some can be! She would always hang out and chat with EVERYONE!
Besides the fact being HOT, she was very cool!

Take care Heather!

The Dude

Damn, sounds like just a little longer and she would have been dead.

Kelli

The saying "Any publicity is good publicity" does not to this Dr!

RN

There was no breach of confidentiality. All medical personnel are required to notify someone if a patient is either suicidal or homicidal. If they did not they could lose their license. How about doing a little research before commenting people!

Chiquitta

Personally, I think Denise Richards put a guy up to this - to act like a Dr. and call and bring all this attention. she has that new show and probably needs the attention - the skank! Heather is wonderful and beautiful and has always lived her life fully and in good taste - not so Denise! I was very happy when Richie left her high and dry.

lied about daniel's results?

i like totally disagree w-U
the man cant even handle being addressed w-his middle name so how the freak is he gonna deal w-complex issues?
he cant handle truth. Ferrarro said TRUTH. there isnt a news outlet n-da-land that can deny they refer to obama as
a black man running for president. and his numbers didnt begin to fall until they started asking him serious Qs. that MI dump that just went down is not an up sign for him. if u-take away half that Black vote, he woulda died in the vote.

PA people are smarter. They already know about all these questions about him that were hidden before and they no better than to elect someone who still let his OWN children attend a racist church. ozamaBama coulda left dat church but he stayed.

he had me fooled too but no more, 'cause we want MORE!

SGA

The doc says 'I have feeling she is suicidal". I have feeling too, in my toes, in my arms, in my legs, I have feeling all over my body. What has this got to do with suicide? Heather Locklear suicidal? I am so not buying it. If so, and if she needs any TLC, she can call me any day of the week. I have feeling she will not be calling.

anna

Antipsychiatry.com/suicide People have the right to die if they wish. I myself when my health gets to the point of where I cannot enjoy life.. then that is what I will do.

anna

Someone told me that the people that survive jumping off a bridge thought on the way down they were making a mistake. I then said.. then wear a parchute.. that way if you change your mind.. you pull the rip cord. People need to think about their loved ones. I work in the Healthcare industry.. we make patients suffer because their families don't want to let go. Would god want one to suffer? I am being worked up for Lou Gerigs disease.. or something similar. I will not allow myself to get to the point of having to be taken care of by an aid. Not being able to breath with out assistance from a machine. Death is not scary.. it is Life ..and what if..

Edumacated

What the hell is happening to this site? Harvey, are you asleep at the wheel?. Why no info on the biggest story in the nation, the Spitzer mess?. Do those 12-year-olds on your staff not understand what a governor does? And why no pictures of the newly-revealed prostitute who brought Spitz down? I know how much you love scantily clad young girls. I think you would be all over this story if the humilated party weren't Jewish.

Anastasia

Regarding Obama,

This is what Obama Believes. Check out the Chruch web-site for the truth. I
personally find this Interesting. Read and draw your own conclusions as to
his qualifications to become President of these United States of America and
to draw the parties and people together in a common cause. ************************************************************************* ************************
Obama mentioned his church during his appearance with Oprah. It's the Trinity United Church of Christ. I found this interesting. Please read and
go to this church's website and read what is there. It is very alarming.

Click on the link below. This is the web page for the church Barack Obama
belongs to:

If you look at the first page of their website, you will learn that this

congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa; no where is AMERICA even mentioned.
Then click onto the side tab "Ministries" and again you will see their commitment to Africa. No mention of any commitment to America.

Notice too, what color you will need to be if you should want to join Obama's church...
B-L-A-C-K!!! They make no apologies for this nor do they encourage a diversified congregation.

Doesn't look like his choice of religion has improved much over his (former?) Muslim upbringing. One group of people over all others.

Strip away his nice looks, the big smile and smooth talk and what do you

get? Certainly a racist, as plainly defined by the stated position of his
church! And possibly a covert worshiper of the Muslim faith, even today.

This guy desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in
a Black Arica! Is this someone you want sitting in the White House calling
the "shots?"

I cannot believe this has not been all over the TV and newspapers. This is
why it is so important to pass this message along to all of our family and
friends. To think that Obama has even the slightest chance in the run for
the presidency, is really scary.

ohsh*twhatda

ITS NOT LIKE IT WOULD MESS UP HER IMAGE . BESIDES THE DOCTOR DID THE RIGHT I HOPE SHE GETS HELP AND TAKES CARE OF HERSELF