"Idol" Loser's Former Band: We've Moved On!

3/12/2008 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Luke MenardPretty boy Luke Menard ditched his a cappella group for "American Idol" -- and even though he's gotten the axe from the show, he may be getting replaced in the group too.

TMZ contacted Chapter 6, a popular all-male group in the college touring circuit, who tells us "It was a great run for him ... At this point Luke has many offers being presented to him and we are not sure if or when he will rejoin the group ... we will continue to look for tenors that are able to cover his track and we will continue to tour and record."

Based on the Bruce Campbell look-alike's unmemorable solo "Idol" performances, replacing him may not be a bad idea!

raggedy

do not care

sparkys nemesis

Hugh Jackman lookalike, you mean.

me

I hate American Idol, talk about something else. Is their not any other news.

Liz

TMZ, is this really suppose to be interesting? Are you going to say anything about how Dr. Phil racked you over the coals yesterday? Now, that was pretty interesting!

Tranzy

OMG this guy couldnt sing but he is so sexy I am in love with him He looks like dawson from Dawsons Creek I have been obssessed with dawsons creek so i love him but he is sexier. and he lives in my state i hope i see him on the street so we can go back to his place if you know what i mean as long as he dont try singing to me

annoyed

We officially do not care.

I only wish TMZ would "move on" to something else besides AI.

annoyed

This is not news. This is boring filler.

Pretty lame, even for TMZ standards. Oh I forgot. They have none.

annoyed

jon kenedy, we would click on the link but.....WE DONT CARE. Oh, and it could be a link to a virus.

Sorry mate.

lindsay

ok, we have had enough with AI!!!! What is it with them and tmz??? they in cahootes or something??? WE DONT CARE!!!!

Jaded

He may have not been the best singer, but I think that smile will get him in the business somewhere. He is drop dead gorgeous.

But that's just my opinion...

annoyed

#3: Hugh Jackman lookalike ???

me

spammers suck even more than AL Newly!!

Standards are badly needed.

Well, his band can't be expected to sit on ice and live like monks. There's a living to earn, and it's not quite correct to intimate the possible existance of ill feelings between Luke and his accapella group when there probably aren't any. Luke would want them earning, too. If they replace him during the interim, and they prefer the new person, c'est la vie. If not, and Luke wants back in, then also so be it. Welcome to the world of musicians who like to eat. It's not like they replaced him and shocked him out.

Wilma

I think he looks like Orlando Bloom

Becky

I think he looks like Orlando Bloom especially when he didn't shave!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments