Nick Bollea's Horrific Crash Photos Released

3/12/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The police have just released the full set of photos taken from the August 26 car crash involving driver Nick Bollea and close friend John Graziano. The photos are shocking and the idea that anyone survived is mind-boggling.
Nick Bollea's Car crash -- click to launch
Nick Bollea's pre-trial is set for April 14, where he's charged with a third-degree felony for reckless driving causing serious bodily injury. The maximum sentence is five years in state prison. Graziano's condition is still critical.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

April Fouels

I say, the trial will be held up until the passenger is dead, then Nick will be charged with VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE.

FIGHT

Completely disgusted .... there you go, once again, proving your reading comprehension isn't what it should be. I NEVER thought you wanted the death penalty for him, but you and others on here, have suggested he get the full 5 years possible, and that is wrong. Drug dealers, pimps, pedophiles, murderers, and rapists are all allowed plea bargains .... Nick should not be denied that same right. My cousin got in a drunk driving accident with HER BABY in the car, and she was still given a plea deal ... yet you morons want to throw the book at a child.

He should spend a little more time in jail, and hopefully a felony will stick so he'll be put on felony probation. If he's put on felony probation, they will randomly drug test him, randomly show up at his house, tell him who can and cannot hang out with, and he'd have to ask their permission just to leave the county. They can also take away his driving privileges while he's on probation, no matter what DMV says. That's what they did to my cousin, who I thought would never turn around, but she has. It's the tight leash that boy needs.

Yes, he's probably always going to be a reckless jerk, but right now he's a child, and we can't give up trying to help children get better. Throwing him in prison with hardened criminals to learn from would be retarded. It wouldn't help anyone.

FIGHT

completely disgusted - the "lynch mob" comment was a M-E-T-A-P-H-O-R ... look it up, PLEASE.

FIGHT

"Opinion", I wouldn't doubt that's what Florida will do, though vehicular manslaughter sounds more realistic. The state of Florida doesn't care for children .. that was made obvious by what they did to the King brothers. John's family seems to be clinging to hope though; I can't imagine them giving up easily. Florida might have to wait a while.

FIGHT

Unhinged, yes, John has paid a severe price ... unfortunately that happens to morons who knowingly get into a car with an intoxicated teenager to street race, without a seatbelt on. I can not feel sorry for him, only for his family and friends.

Also, have any of you people thought of what John might want for his bestfriend?

FIGHT

Ha, and I just talked to my brother-in-law, who I know to REALLY be an attorney (DA), and he says J in the Bay doesn't know what he's talking about "It's basic law. I seriously doubt he's really an attorney". I'm SO going to take my BIL's word for it over some random internet person.

Hey, J, what is your real name? Where in the bay are you a lawyer? My BIL used to work in Hollister, but now works in San Jose, and has worked many places in the bay. Maybe you guys know eachother?

jaxmax

My six year old son asked me if that was a picture of a transformer...too bad terry and linda are not counting their blessings instead of their assets...shame on them;(

rosie

What is your problem? Apparently your opinion is all that matters. I am not saying that Nick Bollea needs to be locked up for good or for the 5 years. What I am saying is I am hoping that he will be treated like any citizen and that everything is taken into account. And his parents most certainly have to be held accountable too. His parents gave him the cars...let him drive irresponsibly. As for your neice, so she copped a plea. I am wondering about the fact that she had a baby in the car with her. Did she have prior tickets? All I am saying is, Nick and his parents need to be held accountable to the law and not given a smack on the hand and sent on their way. As for the laws and sentencing being less harsh for other crimes, what in the hell does that have to do with it? Now I know why you refer yourself as Fight. Apparently you go looking for them. And I guess nobody has the right to their own opinions do they? I hope you never end up on a jury!

FIGHT

My cousin had already had multiple drunk in publics, and one prior DUI, so she was charged with felony child endangerment and felony DUI, for being a dual offender and having an excessive BAC (.23). She was sentenced to 45 days in jail for the DUI (she did house arrest), and was given (I think) 2.5 years suspended sentence for the child endangerment (that means if she srews up on probation, she can and probably will go to prison). She was put on felony probation for 5 years - when she successfully completes probation the worst of her felonies will be reduced to a misdemeanor. The terms of her probation are: no alcohol, no hanging out with "undesirable characters", no driving unless given permission by probation, no leaving the county without permission, subtsance abuse counseling, and parenting classes. I believe she said the whole ordeal will be costing her well over $6000. Her situation is a lot different than Nick's though. She went into court crying and admitting to being an alcoholic. She willingly gave me temporary custody of the baby while she got her act together. She's now 6 months away from completing probation, and is sober and well.

You can have your opinion all you want. It's me who is not allowed an opinion. "Fight just doesn't get it", and saying that I thought you wanted the death penalty ... that's not what I said, you are misrepresenting me, and I WILL defend myself. Quit referring to me in your posts and I will gladly not waste my time on you.

FIGHT

yeah "FIGHT" I've read your posts, and I think it's just your name pissing people off because most of what you say makes sense. you just have a name that gets to people. sounds like if they did to nick what they did to your cousin he'd have no choice but behave, or go to prison.

seriously though just change your name.

FIGHT

Thanks, but I'll be keeping my name. I don't cater to ignorance.

FIGHT

you really are just full of yourself then? you're not the smartest person in the world you know

FIGHT

LOL not really, but if you think about it ... my IQ is 62 points above average; what are the odds of me meeting my match on tmz? Am I supposed to act like I think I'm stupid, just to please you guys? Does self-confidence irk you people THAT much?

I don't even believe being smart is all it's cracked up to be. I wish I could look at a bunch of people talking trash about a kid they don't know and think "mmmm, taters for dinner", but I can't. My mind does not shut off. I believe almost everyone has their own place in the world, none higher than the other. Stupid people make the world go round just as much as smart people do.

I told my employees I'm officially a moron any way; hoping they'd expect less of me. I noticed that at work, when stupid people screw things up they just say "ooops. I'm so stupid, sorry", and they get away with it. If I make a mistake it's unforgivable. So now whenever I screw something up I say "sorry, I'm a moron", but no one is ever fooled :-(

Oooooh yes, how wonderful it would be to be a tard. Some of you have no idea how good you've got it.

FIGHT

then why do you call people morons?

FIGHT

Because they are. It's society, and their own insecurities, that make that an insult. There are a lot of jobs that wouldn't get done without morons, and I'm telling you ... I wish I was one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments