Brit's Tats Disappearing Faster Than Her Career

3/13/2008 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Lutfi wasn't the only ugly mark removed from Britney Spears' life -- her neck tat is gone too!

During her unbeweaveable blondered days, Brit often flashed -- among other things -- her Hebrew neck tattoo. Last week, the brunetted poster child for conservatorships was spotted shopping sans any bad ink on her neck.

For now at least, it appears tattoo removal shops are the new gas stations!

britbritisaskank

Those are some Dumbo-style stick-out hillbilly ears.

Anne

35. her career is doing just fine, piece of me and gimme more have been everywhere, she also won multiple awards for blackout, and sold millions of records in the last year. no need to be mean and nasty.

Where do you get your stats? 'Blackout' hasn't even sold one million yet,not even close.Her last multi-million seller was 3-4 years ago.
Artists only receive 10%-15% of album sales;touring is where the money is,and obviously she is in no mental or physical condition to tour

hmmm..

Well I heard it didn't really mean anything, so good for her. They can do wonders with lasers these days. Remember Angelina got her "Bily Bob" tattoo removed..

blahhh

its prob most likely under her hair in the picture..

April Fouels

Angelina had her tatoo Covered, not removed, unlike Britney, having it removed

April Fouels

I bet she had it removed for the desired effects it would have on television.

April Fouels

I hope she gets that TAT removed of the Lips, I bet she kisses it regularly.

He's just another Idiot

Now that Britney seems on the road to recovery, TMZ, you should stalk and drive someone else crazy. I think it would be Hell on Earth to be a celebrity and have some idiot moron stick his camera in my face all of the time and ask stupid questions. There should be a Law that the Paps cannot get within 500 feet of ANYONE. It could be called The Britney Law. Besides being rude, crude and annoying to the celebrities, the demented Paps are a danger to other people on the streets or on the sidewalks. Don't tell me that lie that Britney called the Paps herself. If you believe that, then you are sicker than she is.

April Fouels

I'm glad she got it removed, it liiked cheap, and lowly.

April Fouels

looked *****type-o

Jusst saying

Too bad she can't erase the effects that her idiotic behavior the last few years has had on her kids. Betcha in ten or fifteen years we'll be reading all about them and their wierd behavior on TMZ.

Me, myself and I

Well, I don't think I've ever seen the Britney blogs so slow. I guess it's actually better for her, personally. It will be interesting to see her her cameo on "How I met your mother". I plan to watch it. I watch this show anyway, and enjoy it, but I'm not a hardcore fan.

Maybe she has some comedic talent. That would be great for her ... ala Mary Tyler Moore. I still believe that she has a lot of difficulty relating to her children. Maybe the very best solution for her, would be only visitation ... and that should be monitored until she demonstrates that she can be trusted alone with her children.

I wish that she had agreed to attend the parenting classes. That might of helped her to realize what children needed from a parent. Oh well, her sons have other strong constants in their lives. They have a loving father, and loving grandparents.

Jusst saying

She's always been crazy. She just put it out there recently for everyone to see.

Never inked up!

She is getting rid of them because she realizes how terrible they look. Nothing more gross than a lady with a tat!
They are horrible on women. The sooner you ladies wake up and stop doing it because its trendy the better off you all will be.

That just nasty. Plus think about aging for a minute. Have ya seen a tat on a old woman?! Oh my, not nice. Yuk.

Look at those others in Hollywood walking around TYRING to be classly with that nasty thing on them. Pam Anderson, Angelina Jolie, Ya, I want to be in the same club as them.

Emmanuelle123

She still has the tat silly billies....It Is called.......

Foundation...L00K 'er up!!