Joe's Eyebrows Gone Wild!

3/13/2008 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe FrancisAfter getting released from federal prison on Monday, Joe Francis had an important stop to make before facing a judge in Florida -- his waxer! Metrosexuality is legal in the U.S.

Before heading to the Sunshine State, Joe paid a visit to the Mind & Body Day Spa in Atlanta on Tuesday. We're told he got a brow wax and a quick tan, telling the staff he needed to "clean up."

He meant his face, not his videos.

Anti-Society

This poor man's only crime...

...is being an unfortunately ugly mofo.

Vicky

What an idiot!

Seriously

Hmmmmmmm.....shave and a haircut, 2 bits....lalalala, o-so-lo-me-yo.......hmmmmmm

anonymous

THROW THIS LOSER PUNK IN JAIL FOR LIFE.

ANYBODY WHO HAS SLEPT WITH TARA REID DESERVES A LIFE IN HELL.

I HOPE THE FEDS NAIL HIM.

Cartman

Bwahahaha, FlBiker thinks douchebag Joe is a cute naked woman.

Kelli

Just wanted to tell FlBiker I am sorry. I didn't mean that but I hope this rapist never encounters an underage girl again.

tmz fan

the work that joe francis does is immoral and dispicable. he takes advantage of younger girls who are intoxicated and aren't thinking clearly. he is a disgusting flesh pedaller. just terrible. and anyone who enjoys his work in any way is just the same. which reminds me, i need to get "girls gone wild" volume I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,VIV, and X back to the video store before 11:00 pm.

crystal jett

he is so NOT good looking; reminds me of brandon davis - yuk

Leela

Now here's a man capitalizing and indeed making a fortune on our own depravity!! We scorn people like Howard Stern, Jerry Springer, and Maury Povich but these guys, and others, would not be rich and famous if there weren't people willing and actually seeking them out . In my opinion, I'm more sickened by the fact that it's become "popular and aspiring" to be a loose girl/women...isn't that the real issue here? There will ALWAYS be sleazebags like this guy, ALWAYS, to take advantage of young, naive people and profit from it. I don't hate him, I really don't and can't because he's just a scapegoat. If you really hate the way our morals are going down the toilet...take a good look at yourself AND then try to do something about it instead of just complaining about the ways things are going. Again, I'm not sticking up for this guy, but there is NO WAY he could gain such success if there wasn't problems with our youth to begin with. I think he's a greedy, sleazebag, yes, but he saw opportunity and he took it. Let's start asking ourselves why our daughters are willingly flashing their boobs and etc. Too much to think about and deal with?, well then just blame Joe Francis. Where there is a need, it WILL be supplied!

Kelli

Hey parents. Do you know where your kids are right now? :)

me

that person

uhh, who is Joe?

kd

yuk!!! no kidding he does look like a skanky "uncle jesse" from full house!! (john stamos, right?). sleaze ball...

April Fouels

Joe is on Fox News / Greta

Ali

i like him............he gave me a cool tshirt!!!!