Did He

Just Say That?!?

3/18/2008 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The season just started last night and there's already some drama -- Adam Carolla called one of the "Dancing With the Stars" judges a "bitch" after giving him his pathetic score.

Adam_Carolla_DWTS_ABC
Either the censors didn't care or didn't catch it, the cuss appeared on the live East Coast version and West Coast replay of the TV-PG show. Quit your bitching!

Margo

Not to worry. He stinks as a dancer and will be soon GONE!! Julianna will be getting time off.

dug

He said Witch.. plain and simple!

Me

The Adam haters need to relax. I seriously doubt he meant to show "real" disrespect to anyone. He was just being Adam and I think it was hysterical. Take a pill folks!

she smiled

I don't think he was directing that comment (and I heard bitch) at Carrie. I think he was just saying it like getting that score is a bitch. But, that was unfortuante. The fans don't like poor sportsmanship. He'll probably be the first to go. Goodbye, Adam. I love you!

Kat

Thanks for getting rid of the crude comments!

Sara

WE LOVE ADAM!!!!!!!!

Wake Up

Who cares? This word is on television all the time, and the guy was clearly joking anyway.

k

You guys are drama - he was obviously joking. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby

He said "Mitch", they talked about it on his radio show this morning. Mitch, his agent or publicist (I forget which), was trying to talk to him and Adam said his name so that he would stop. If you watch it again, he clearly said, "Mitch."

Jack

ADAM is the MAN!!!!

Flitch

He said twich..wait, maybe he said ditch...or wait how about hitch..I could go on and on but seriously I should say he said actually said bitch but he really meant glich..hahahaha no matter how you slice it.it's said and done and TG for the inernet and TMZ for putting it out there for all to hear ...and judge...and spin.Too funny.

Todd Lee

ADAM RULES!!! he called her a bitch, so what....he was only kidding, thats his humor,

Piper

He is the UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I feel SO BAD for Julianne that she has to dance with him. He is seriously disgusting on the inside and ESPECIALLY on the OUTSIDE. EWWWWWW.

larry doby

KAT # 35;

you really need to get over it;

ASSMAN corolla is an obnoxious, low class jerk off.

PERIOD.

Sherie

Very funny! I love Adam! He rocks! Such a funny, funny guy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments