Hulk Gives Paps the (Ringless) Finger

3/18/2008 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his marriage as dead as his fried blond hair, alleged cheater Hulk Hogan showed off his ring-less wedding finger in Miami on Monday.

The musclehead wrestler still has one remnant of his 24-year marriage to gorgeous Linda Hogan -- a tattoo of the ring on his finger. Yet another example of why the only ink you want in a marriage ... is on a pre-nup!

The Erudite Quagmire

Married 24 years. Married when he was a nobody and she was a hot little California sex kitten with the ability to land guys much better than his fat butt. Raised 2 of his kids. He cheats on her with a bimbo 1/2 his age.

I would say that not only does she have a nice fat divorce settlement coming, but she should be out there making a sex tape with a young stud in his 20s. I know I would buy it!

DCT

This whole thing is a sham. The divorce, the affair, everything.
The wrestling world loves kayfab. Thats what this is. His son almost kills someone. The entire family estate is up for grabs. If they divorce and split assets they are safe. See which home goes to his wife. See which vehicles. He will agree to alot more money going to her then expected.
When the case goes to court and they come to a judgement they will have to take alimony into account and only go after one of the parents. They wait the time out. Reconcile after the judgement is paid and Hulk and family are in the clear.
I don't doubt that Eric Bischoff isn't the one who came up with the whole "divorce" idea.

Michelle

Exactly what I said outloud gorgeous Linda Hogan?? This attention-seeking parade mom is not gorgeous.

J

Dude- she was a waitress back in the day- you could have had her for a decent tip;

I did....

Wc from Sc

EVERYONE TURN BACK TO NO.9 I'M LMAO.

Liz

#15 - Just another man who doesn't get it!

Shelly

Gorgeous with platinum hair, 10 pounds of make-up and various mystic tans.

ErikaC

Congrats to TMZ for almost making me fall off my chair!! Linda Hogan, gorgeous???? Come on now, she is annoying, ditzy and gross.....

MACCAPONE

HULK HOGAN TOO HOOD CUZZ LEAVE HIM ALONE LET CUZZ DO HIM........

truthhurts

What a nasty looking family- I am surprised Linda looked like POOR WHITE TRAILER TRASH- they way she acted on TV I thought she was trying to screw any young guy- Hulks wife acted so loose on the show. I thought she was the one screwing around. Who could make love to Hulks fake nasty ass

April Fouels

The rule is when they turn 40, you trade them in for two 20's

pk3palm beach

Please stop showing these people!!!! I look at TMZ for a quick guiltless ,mindless break during the day. I don't look at TMZ to have trash thrown in my face.......
They are trashy enough to fake a divorce to avoid paying the young man their son turned into a vegatable.
truely they make me sick, each and every one of them...PLEASE STOP!!!!!!

rosie

Ye gods and little fishes! I mean who in the hell really gives a damn about Terry or Linda Bollea? I agree with you #27 py3palm beach. I am willing to bet the farm they are going to do whatever it takes to keep from losing any money to the Graziano family. And why in the hell doesn't terry grow up and face facts...HE IS BALD AND THE IMITATION DOLL HAIR GLUED TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD OR HIS DAMN DOORAG LOOKS LIKE CRAP!

Brian

When will this man get a pair of sunglasses that actually fit his face?

joe griffin

I hate it when someone beats me..... that gorgeous comment??? ahhh...no..
second...this is the same beyotch that you busted out on the whole street racing video...why you backing her play now?
Hulk Hogan is american is you get..... linda is latch on entitled gold digger who didnt put out enough to earn her pay.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments