P!nk To the Rescue!

3/18/2008 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Recently singled singer P!nk tried her darndest to save a stray pup yesterday on an L.A. freeway.

Unfortunately, the animal was so frightened it ran away from the modern-day hero and down a freeway ramp. Why would the poor canine be so frightened by P!nk? She's so, er, soft and tender.

Here's hoping the little doggie scampered off to safety -- and doesn't wind up dead in her pool.

Bryan Jermyn

She can free me from a freeway anyday!

Robert

sweet

Robert

sweet

honeyb.

that was a really nice thing she did. I think she's gay.

JessBcuz

Good thing she walked safely away from that traffic, too!!! Wheew!!!

sammygirl

OMG TMZ what the hell is wrong with you??!! She was doing something good unlike you Assh**es!

key

I see that the "Paps" did nothing to help as usual.

bethany

Why do people abandon their pets?

There should be strict punishments for this/.

How will that little dog ever be able to survive?

Kelli

I spent am hour last month trying to rescue a baby pit bull. I even went home and got cold hot dogs to lure it with. I never could get that scared pup to come close to me, I still wonder what happened to that dog. I called the animal shelter to come pick it up but they never found it. Good for Pink. She is lucky it was a little thing.

Norm Mowry

It is wonderful seeing someone being kind and empathetic to an animal in harm's way. You can tell a lot about the soul of a person based on how they treat an animal. Celebrity or not, I wish i could express to her personally how thankful I am that people like her are in our the world.

Alicia Moore, you are a great talent and a kind-hearted person. What could be better than than that?

Regards,
Norm Mowry, RI

Dustin

This happened to my dog, Shake-Shake, last week. I live on Melrose in West Hollywood. Shake (he's a corgi) got out of the fence. The only reaon I know is because I get a call from a guy saying he's got my dog. When the guy shows up with my wingman, its Dancing With The Stars and R&B star, Mario! THIS GUY SAVED ME FROM SO MUCH AGONY-HAD SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SHAKE. VOTE FOR HIM ON DWTS.

SHAKES MYSPACE: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/IMSHAKESHAKE

D-

kathy

I JUST LOVE HER, SHE IS A GOOD PERSON. LOVE YA GIRLFRIEND.

Melanie

I think that is awesome! I wish more people would be like that. I always try to rescue strays and even succeeded a few times. If everyone would spay and neuter their animals there would be alot less strays to have to rescue.

tracey

and instead of helping you a holes just took her picture!

spikept-the-Poet

#13 - That's disgusting!!!

You forgot garlic and oregano AND A BAY LEAF!!!You need to dredge the meat in salt and pepper seasoned flour before you saute to get a good gravy.

Only a big Zinfandel works in the wine department...

Just kidding!!!

Cabernet works as well...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments