Ashley Dupre Gone "Wild" -- Legal or Jailbait?

3/19/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Ashley "Spitzer-Girl" Dupre may have been underage when she was filmed nekkid on the "Girls Gone Wild" bus. Her lawyer, Don Buchwald, tells TMZ Ashley's birthday was April 30, 1985, and the footage was shot between March 13 and March 20, 2003, making her 17.

But "Girls Gone Wild" chieftain Joe Francis says even if she was 17, Florida and Federal law -- and Joe knows a thing or two about that -- permits her to be filmed in any state of undress ... as long as she consents and there is no "sexual contact." (And there was none, Joe says.)

However, in a statement to TMZ, Joe says his outfit has a "corporate policy" not to use girls under 18, and thus has "delayed the release of Ms. Dupre's nude footage on the Internet and are investigating the matter."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

me

skank

Alaskan

And????

hi

tramp, but then that was already well known.

gagekris

SHES A PIG. HER STINKBOX IS PROBABLY GONNA FALL OUT

julzfromwellston

Doesn't this girl realize she's allowing men to make more money off her @ss then she will ever make? I have nothing against anyone who want's to go do this...but you all need to realize that the men will make more off it then you! Stop feeding their habbit and demand more of yourself!

Lucy Phoenix

Another broad using the only ASSet she has to make money. She knows she's illegal but she's a slut so she doesn't care if anyone else gets in trouble.

Dan

Look how FREAKEN BIG her Belly Button is.....prob got POKED there as well!!

gullibleminions

nude and stupid...so sad. Teach our children why this is a negative in life when morals don't exist. or should we re-learn that statement? Many bloggers call it; jealousy....not true in my case. Moslty men (?) get sexually motivated to write down usually a most offensive comment. Why do the majority get offended? bottom line: I would not see my family female members depicted like these females on TMZ.....but then again; this IS A Gossip site. just wondering too much...g'day all.

just me

Is it me or does her belly button look like its the size of a softball?

Me

I never got why girls do GGW...atleast get paid for it! They give it away for a shirt and a hat...If I'm showing the goods I better get more than that!

Heather Leigh

She doesn't look 17. She acts like a dirty HO that's spent too much time stripping and drugging. Nasty.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

Thats disgusting. Look at the GUT on her!! And 'just me' is right...her belly button looks like the size of a softball!!

NASTY!!!!!!

Never inked up!

Oh, you're saying she has been a tramp since childhood? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. These moron girls showing EVERYTHING and then complaining about later.

I wouldn't want to be in this GIRLS shoes for any price. Now you dumbass, you have a horrible reputation, and you have to live down the "girls gone wild" thing too. Good times. I wonder what else we will find out about this piece of work.

I hope she will go get an education with the cash she will get for being a slut, girlfriend is going to have to something to live off when she finally is in seclusion.

Seriously, GIRLS like you give all us a bad name, clean up your act.

Me