Seal to Paps -- You're Scum

3/19/2008 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seal went nuclear on the paps last night -- calling them "scum," "cockroaches" and blaming them for "ruining people's lives."

It all started as Seal and Heidi Klum left Madeo restaurant last night, when a pap told Seal he liked his music. Who's out of line? Watch the video and vote. Don't be shy -- we know you won't.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ef

12123

annoyed

Hmmm, maybe Seal has a point. Ya think?

pimp

we told you time and time again....normal, average everyday people think of paps as being below lawyers and only slightly better than pedophiles

doublej

what a complete jackass!!!

J

He's right, you guys are sorta douchebags, but what can i say, you entertain me while i'm at work.

Ooooo Noooo!

Wow . . . time to switch to decaf after dinner, dude.

Robert

ask or the photo op and maybe it would have been a diffrent story. the pap's aren't paying him or any one else for the opportunity to take thier picture. I'm with seal on this one folks. P.S. THESE GUY'S NEED TO STAND BACK A LITTLE MORE, that would just put me in a bad mood also...

Tangie

His wife is the biggest camera whore around...that blows me away. I always said what a nice and happy couple they are. He just turned me off big time. I hate ingrates who want to be famous and then act like this.

whatever

Seal is one of the nicest entertainers out there and I dont blame him for going off, why stick the camera in his face? He and Heidi dont have drame in their lives and the paps are boils on the a** of everyone. They have no clue how to be
professional and their comando tactics are getting old. Its about time these entertainers bite back at them.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
#5 . This black and white people are ugly. I wish they would wear berkas out in public,so we don't have to see thier uglylyness. Just go away. Go to Africia, they would crucify you ,SEAL AND HIDIE there.
Posted at 9:37AM on Mar 19th 2008 by breal

Your a complet ediot, Heidi Klum is one of the prettiest women out there, Seal could have used his MILLIONS to fix his face but its part of who he is and rather than go plastic he has chosen to be himself.. after all his voice is the money maker... not his face. Grow up and take your hate to the KKK.

Tangie

Pretty hypocritical of someone whose wife f***s the camera every chance she gets......

Lenn K.

You knew someone had to let that racist bone come out. It's who they are.

whatever

I agree, why cant they use mace on them? I mean if someone is in your face and your feel "threatened" shouldnt they be allowed to mace them to get them to stand back.. good idea there. Bet after a few Mace episodes the paps would stand back and give people some space.

Donna

Seal is so macho. I love a man who says what he feels without fear. I love them both.

Maria

He can't have the cake and eat it too. If he didn't want to be hounded by paps, maybe he shouldn't have begun his music career. Though I like his music.

Joyce

Get out of the limelight and the cameras will not bother you. Oh, and Heidi looks really worn. No makeup or what?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments