Seal to Paps -- You're Scum

3/19/2008 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seal went nuclear on the paps last night -- calling them "scum," "cockroaches" and blaming them for "ruining people's lives."

It all started as Seal and Heidi Klum left Madeo restaurant last night, when a pap told Seal he liked his music. Who's out of line? Watch the video and vote. Don't be shy -- we know you won't.

reeljz

SEAL RULES -- YOU GUYS SUCK!!!

gagal

Maybe the paps should ignore them both and see where their careers go. They just may try to find the paps next time. I thought the paps were nice telling him how much they enjoyed his music. They know this comes with the territory, don't like it get out of the industry. I'm sick of Hollyweird and these musicians thinking they are owed something. We spend money on their crappy movies and music. Not anymore!!!!!!!

TMZ Sucks Anus!

TMZ sucks balls, yeah you make the time go by at work but I wouldn't be sad if the site or the show shut down. It's the paps that make me thankful I'm not a celebrity or famous. You guys may not do it intentionally but you are out to get as much dirt as you can on someone to ruin their lives. Good job Seal, F TMZ!!!!

big balls

HE IS ONE BAD MOOO FOO

Donna

#33 Mooo Foo sounds like a chinese cow.

Tyra Banks

Seal needs to be killed and Heidi looks like a deer in the headlights.

Mikey

I could not be with him because of his deformed face.

big balls

WOW I SEEN HIM AND OBAMA LEAVE THE HOLLY TRENEDY CHURCH ONE HOUR BEFORE THIS SCENE WHAT IS THIS MINISTER TEACHING THESE PEOPLE

Bootlady from Memphis

Oh, the mace is a great idea...im sendin Brit a case today!!!!!!

big balls

what did i tell all my people before the pops got me (i had a dream )

Brandon

I love TMZ but the problem is, evidently the marketing and PR departments are completely pathetic.

TMZ would be much better off, reporting like mature people. The stupid little captions and stuff is annoying. It's becoming more juvenile. I love seeing the celebs but why harass them so much? A guy asked James Caan to flip him off so he could get it on tv? Cmon what is this?

Also, now everyone is in the pap business and that's annoying. I went to LA 6 years ago and met Pierce Brosnan in Malibu and it was just me and my dad. He was so nice to us. I was in Malibu just two weeks ago and saw a celeb and couldn't get within 20 feet of them due to the photogs and I'm sure if I did, the celeb would have been rude to me because of the paps.

God forbit you meet a celeb anymore and pull out a camera innocently. Immediately you are shunned, and it's all because of inconsiderate paps where now there's hundreds of them.

FrankEDivito

You have brought this on yourselves. Just look at the Britney video that follows with cameras snapping and a clear intrusion of privacy. I would have you all arrested for this type of behavior. SEAL is simply expressing the disgust many share towards you and the paps that continually stoop to these levels. No class what-so-ever Harvey. There is a way to do this with style that you guys keep missing. Perhaps when you are respectful, celebs will single you out to speak to you exclusively.

You reap what you sow.

Douchebag_Detector

Hey, TMZ, wake up and smell the douche you freakin self important douchebags.....you azzwipes are the douche bags for getting in everyones face and then you DARE??? to call them the douchebags cause they dont want your stink azz in their grill? Wake up Douhes.

Douche Detector

lizzie

It's too bad that Seal sunk to that level, but I seem to remember that recently the paps crowded Heidi and the kids so much that it scared them, and she had to bull through carrying her children. That incident probably factored in to his response to the borderline heckling that the paps resort to in order to get a celebrity to talk. It's a tough life for everyone involved, but that's how they make money. I'm glad it won't ever happen to me.

ROBERT in MPLS

If Seal doesnt want the paps to take his pictures then he is in the wrong buisness.He and his wife are both celebrities and should be used to these photographers being in their faces.Maybe Seal was just having a really bad day and should not have gone out in public.