Seal to Paps -- You're Scum

3/19/2008 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seal went nuclear on the paps last night -- calling them "scum," "cockroaches" and blaming them for "ruining people's lives."

It all started as Seal and Heidi Klum left Madeo restaurant last night, when a pap told Seal he liked his music. Who's out of line? Watch the video and vote. Don't be shy -- we know you won't.

big balls

kill scar face (poppys)

Sherry Dodson

He's pretty much right about the paps, but didn't have to put himself on their level to make his point. He was parked in front of my daughter a few months ago and started to back up; she tooted her horn so he would see her, and he went ballistic. I won't repeat what he said, but she's just a sweet little girl who certainly didn't mean to in any way suggest he didn't know how to drive. I think he has an anger problem. Poor Heidi.

Nuff_Said

HONESTLY JUST TO SEE PEOPLE GOING ABOUT THERE DAILY BUSINESS IS NOT INTERESTING TO ME I WANT TO SEE SOME REAL EVENT..SEAL AND HEIDI HAVING DINNER IS BORING TO ME OR WHATEVER THAT IS NOT NEWSWORTHY

big balls

i thought scare face was italian

tmzer

His face is a train wreck. It looks like a rasinette.

valerie

now I know why they club seals!

leecie4250

The paps DO cross the line. I.e; car chases, infringing on personal space,hounding children. However, the celebrities have gotten what they always wanted. Fame and attention. It is the price they pay in exchange for their ridiculous salaries and all of the swag. They would be yelling even louder if nobody was taking their picture or cared about what they did.

WahWahWah

The Paps instead could have told Seal that they like the pocks and craters all over his face instead.

JMJ

Ho Hum--The price of money & fame.

BGZ

Well its the way y'all make money

offtheproperty

UGLY on the OUTSIDE, UGLY on the INSIDE! You are a shame dog!!!

jae

Listen closely to the audio when the paps are chasing down these people. Obnoxious, rude, intimidating, ignorant, uneducated and agressive. The paps are similar to an LA street gang, However, rather than carrying guns they carry cameras. But here I am on TMZ. What's wrong with me?

wasted days and wasted nights

I'd like to see the stars and the paps engage in some friendly kung fu fighting.

Misti

he totally has a point. u think that's why britney is the way she is?? having a camera shoved in her face 24/7.that's why some ppl become bipolar and schizophrenic.

Sharona

I had to vote twice since you didn't have a choice that said "both"