Taylor's "Dancing" Partner's Near Nip Slip

3/20/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Edyta Sliwinska's ta-ta's almost cha-cha'd right out of her top!

The bra-less wonder left rehearsals in Jason Taylor's car -- but there's probably no funny business going on here, because both are legally married to other people they love.

Ummmm...

Why would you wear your shirt like that anyways. I know she is wanting attention, but come one. I can't imagine getting dressed and putting no bra on and then leaving my shirt mostly unbuttoned. I guess in Hollywood that is just normal.

LIZZIE

WHAT TATAS?? PEREZ HILTON HAS MORE BOOBS THAN THAT SLUT!!!!

Kelli

This is pretty mild stuff for TMZ. Yes she wanted the attention. She should have saved the slip up for the show but the season is still new.

blah

Lizzie, you must not have ever seen Edyta in her dance costumes! She definitely has boobs! LOL! And, being married doesn't mean a thing although I would expect funny business out of Jason more than Edyta. Edyta and Alec(her husband) are newlyweds...only married about 6 or 7 months now.

Liz

Come on TMZ.........................Do you just go around looking for T & A?

Gavin McGavin

I'd suck on that boobie

ME

"no funny business....married to other people" since when has that stopped anyone????????

Ruby

i'm from fla but can't believe how hollywood dresses.....slutty, slutty, slutty

Hello

Gee, maybe that wouldn't happen if she BUTTONED HER SHIRT. I wish her boob would've fallen out.. teach her a lesson on how to dress properly.

wtfisupwithhollywood?

if i were that guys wife or that girls husband i'd be pissed that she was dressed like that and getting into a car with someone other than who they are married to. and i agree, since when does married to someone else mean anything in hollywood anymore. these fake ass wannabe's make a joke of the work marriage!

Lucy Phoenix

No class trash.

J.D.

I really like her she is a lot nicer than Cheryl Burk at least she doesn't think she is better than anyone else and is running out getting her boob done!

sunny

Just by watching the show I can see how she is ga ga all over him! I had a feeling something was going to happen between them...I sensed it by watching the show. She's opening her top to seduce the guy. It's ovbious! If I were his wife, I'd be at those rehearsals everytime!

tracey

Does everyone f**k each other on this show or what?!

Perspective Man

Some of you people need some perspective. Who cares if her boobs are showing? It's just a nipple. Why do you care how "slutty" some chick on some show in Hollywood is? Probably jealousy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments