CoCo's B-Day Was One Classy Affair

3/21/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CoCo celebrated her 39th 29th birthday last night at The Plumm -- and while the party was surprisingly tame, the invite was anything but.
Ice T & CoCo
Get a load of those CoCo pebbles.

Laura

What is it that some people see in big butts? Is it reverse boobage? When looking at it this way, they don't have to look at her face?

Freaks.

LIZZIE

NICE ASS, REALLY...BUT ANYBODY CAN GET AN ASS LIKE THAT IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR TH EIMPLANTS, COME ON COCO, WE ARE NOT STUPID, HAVE YOU SEEN BEFORE PIX OF HER?!? LOL THE DOC DID A NICE JOB THO, IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD GET THEM TOO, BUT IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE ONE THAT I HAVE, ITS NOT THAT HUGE, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT MY REAL ONE = )

Bubblebunny

So, ...uh.....well....OK, what do they TALK about ????? I mean, can she THINK and REASON ??? I also heard her on E! once, she has the brains of a pet rock . What will happen as they get older ? Will he git him a younga model ?? The bunz are OUTSIZE ! Do you think they are bigga that Kardashian ? (Kim) No ome has natural glutes like that ! Is this supposed to be Byooteeful ? Maybe, since I am a woman, I can't appreciate the beauty of the butt.

TIA

Is that real?

Is this newsworthy?

As someone else mentioned, her thong is on backwards because if she wore it the right way you would be able to see that she had ass implants because her cheeks don't come together - there's a big two inch gap that goes all the way up her ass - weird. Ice T is still the same old pimp he was before he became a rapper and now he has a wife who's only ambition in life was to spend a million dollars to look like a real life barbie doll. And no one is buying that she's 29 - dumba$$

Just Wondering

Jeez...I thought those were her breasts!

L.S

Is That ass real?

sherricheu

What a skank!! Do those fake boobs and butt have their own zip code?

Kat

CATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNTCATFUNT

HO HO HA HA HA HA HA! OOH THAT IS FUNNY!

UH, WHAT IS IT?

Ben

lol Stan..it took me awhile to get it, too

Kelli

I don't get it?

pimp

ICE-T:

I hope you are reading this. The worst mistake a pimp can make is marrying one of his hoes.

I must demote to merely being a playa, keep it up and you'll be just another hustler. It's time to upgrade your stable and get back in the game. What happened to the Cop Killer?

Craig

I would love to lose my face in that ASS...delicious! :)

Lisa-Centereach

What a HIDEOUS looking broad....It has always fascinated me as to why women like her, pride themselves on looking and acting like whores. I think Ice-T's co-star, Mariska Hargitay is WAYYYYYY better looking then his wife.

Kudo's Mariska for being classy and stunning.

Kelli

Buck, grip and shut up. What is cat funk?